7th part

Roshni is sitting with her friend Jiya in the coffee shop, Jiya also works in Aman's office and is very good friend to Roshni… Both of them are talking and enjoying coffee, Dev is sitting right behind them listening to her.

Jiya - Roshni ek baat bataa.. ye Aman sir office me jitna strict rehte hai kya wo ghar main bhi aise hi hai? 🤨

Roshni - hmm.. family ki sath unka nature boht sweet hai...

Jiya - Aur tere sath kaise rehte hai?

Roshni - achhe hai..

Jiya - bas.. achhe hai.. arey.. sir romantic hai ya nhi..???

Roshni - shut up jiya.. kaisi baat kar rhi hai.. tu ye sab mat puch..

Jiya - kyu.. muhje jaan na hai.. bataa.. na.. sir tere sath romance karte hai ya nhi.. kahi romance bhi gusse me toh nhi karte naa?🤭

Roshni - jiya.. tu..

Roshni was about to say something when Dev spoke from behind.

Dev - Romance toh tab hoga.. Jab dono main pyaar hoo..

Hearing this voice, Roshni and Jiya turned to back and see that Dev is there...Dev gets up and comes to them and stands in front of Roshni..

Roshni looks at Dev with shocked… She knows that Dev is Aman's enemy… But she doesn't understand why he has come to her.

Dev - Am I right?😏

Roshni - (sternly) Mr. Bansal, you cannot interfere in my personal life.

Dev - huh.. personal life.. 🙄

Roshni - And what are you doing here?  Are you following me?

Dev - Yes, I can't come to your house or office to meet you because your husband has put security in place… But I want to meet you, that's why I come here.

Roshni - aapko muhjse kyu milna thaa?

Dev smiled at her…

Dev - I have to say something to you…

And he bends on his knees... Roshni looks at him with suspiciously and stood up. Jiya looks at him with interest while drinking coffee.

Roshni - ye aap kya kar rhe hai?

Dev - Roshni.. i know muhje ye baat kehne me der hogyi hai..

Dev closes his eyes and about to speak.

Dev - But still, I am saying.. Roshni , I LO..

Before he can finish his line, he screams in pain and touches his face with his hand because pours hot coffee falls on his face, Roshni suddenly gets shocked, as that was Aman who threw hot coffee on dev face and seeing Aman there she gets scared.
Aman's eyes are full of anger and hatred to think that if he had delays for a few more seconds, Dev would will proposed to Roshni.. Aman pulled Dev towards himself by the collar, Dev was trying hard to open his eyes.  This is because his skin has burning, which is causing a lot of pain.

Dev - (with pain) ye tumne.. achha nhi kiya Aman..

Aman - (anger) kaha thaa na.. jo mere hai use aakh utha ke dekhne ki sochna bhi mat...

Dev - (whispered in his ear) huh.. sochna kya hai isme? Main toh aapni pasand ko hasil karna chahta hoo.. aur uske liye teri jaan leni pade toh main wo bhi karuga.. tere marne ke baad toh Roshni muhje mil jaayegi na..

Hearing this, Aman's blood boils, Now he wasn't going to listen to him anymore..

Dev face turned to other side as a punch landed on his jaw…  Roshni and Jiya gasped, And Roshni gets to know that Dev's intentions not good for her.

Aman, give hard punch to dev, and he collided with tables..

Aman - (with anger) I hope.. aaj ka sabak tumhe hamesha yaad rhe ki Aman mehra ki biwi ke paas aane ka anjam kya hota hai..

Aman steps towards Roshni, who has been shivering by fear seeing all this, her eyes are heavy with tears because she had never seen this form of Aman… Aman held her hand and stepped to leave from there, but again Dev speaks…

Dev - ruko Roshni.. aapna ye bracelet toh lekar jau.. ( Showing bracelet) 😏

Hearing this, both stopped at place, and they turned to back… And sees the bracelet in Dev's hand, Roshni is shocked to see the bracelet in Dev's hand and starts wondering how the bracelet passed to Dev… And Aman is looking at her wrist, which was empty… And then he looks at her with a questioning look… Roshni looks at him with a fear…

Dev steps towards them, Dev knows that Aman doesn't like to share or give his things to anyone… And so he created this ploy through the bracelet, To create a rift in the Aman and Roshni relationship.

Roshni - mera bracelet aapke paas kaise? Kaha mila thaa aapko?

Dev - Airport ..
Looks like you didn't like this bracelet and that's why it dropped carelessly…😏…(looking at Aman)

Roshni - Nothing like that..

Aman - If Roshni doesn't like it, we will get buy new one… You don't need to worry…😏

And he snatches the bracelet from Dev… And goes a little closer to him and whispers in his ear.

Aman - (whispered in his ear) wo chahe kitni bhi galtiya karen lekin main use nhi choduga.. 😏

Then he retreats.. But Aman's words provoked Dev to get more angry..

Dev - Don't pretend to be a loving couple in front of me,

Hearing this, Aman's expression changed.. And he looks towards Dev.. Roshni was in shocked.. Dev smirked at him.. 😏

Dev - Do you love her?

Dev's question puts Aman in a dilemma, Roshni looks towards Aman… Because this question is also in her mind, which she also want to know, wants to ask but never has the courage…

For a while, Aman did not say anything and looks the other side.
Dev sarcastic smile at Aman silence...

Roshni looks at Aman with teary eyes… And Aman also sees her tears and her eyes also had this question, which was waiting for its answer.. Aman turns his gaze towards dev.

Aman - tumhe iska answer dena main zaruri nhi samhjata..

Dev - matlb main sahi hoo, tum roshni se pyaar nhi karte.. (looking at her)

Somewhere of Aman's silence hurts Roshni, but she does not indulge in emotions, she remains silent..

Aman - (warned him) Dev, mind your own business… Don't try to poke your nose into my married life... warna aaj toh tumhara face sirf coffee se jalne laga hai lekin next time main tumhe hi jala duga..

Dev goes a little closer but doesn't show because he has seen how crazy Aman is, so he gets quite…
Aman leaves from there with Roshni and Jiya also leaves from the coffee shop, but Dev is seething with anger because that was not happened the way he thought.

They went near the car… Aman opened the car door for her, she sat quietly, and then he also sat…

Aman - I didn't expect this much carelessness from you..

Roshni - sorry.. (slow tone😔)

Roshni's mind is still stuck on the question, to which Aman has not answered. She is thinking that Aman does not love her, that's why he always treats her coldly.

Roshni is very hurt that she will never get any love… First she lost her parents, then she gets burdened on her uncle and aunt and now her husband also doesn't love her… Which means she is also gets burdened on him… All these thoughts are breaking her by inside

Roshni is looking out the window, tears were flowing from her eyes, her heart is crying..

Roshni in mind - pyaar nhi karte toh muhje bura kyu lag rha hai? Agar nhi hai pyaar toh nhi hai.. main kyu ro rhi hoo?.. mera dil kyu hurt hua.. 😭💔

                        ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT...

DON'T FORGET TO DROP COMMENTS AND PLEASE DO VOTE