20th part

Aman's car was on the way that he got Nupur's message. He immediately drops Roshni home and leaves for the hospital. When he reaches the hospital, he gets known from Nupur that Meera had stabbed vishal with a knife. Aman gets very stressful for his father… Yes, what Vishal did with Meera was wrong, but he is his father and loves him very much, does not want anything to happen to him. Aman doesn't like Meera's way of taking revenge. According to his, she kept quiet for years, she did not take help from the police, and now she wants to kill his father. And his brother is harming the family. So Aman decides that he will sort out the matter by meeting Meera.

In the morning, Vishal gets discharged because the injury was not very deep… They come home…

Aman comes directly to his room, he sees that Roshni is not in the room, he understands that he is outside, he goes to take a bath with a towel. After some time, he comes out, but still, he does not see Roshni. He calls her name loudly so that she can hear and come to the room.

Aman - Roshniiii.... Roshniiiiii.... Roshniiiii....

Roshni is making breakfast in the kitchen. Hearing Aman's voice, she understood that he's stressed, she made coffee for him.

She takes coffee and leaves the kitchen... coming to the room she sees Aman sitting on the coach and waiting for her, he's face covered with stress and looking preparing to leave somewhere, Roshni comes to him. Aman sees her.

Aman - kaha thi tum?

Roshni - kitchen me.. breakfast bana rhi thi.. (While passing coffee to him)

Aman - (while taking coffee from her) tumhe kaam karne se manaa kiya thaa maine..

Roshni - maine kuch jyada kaam nhi kiya hai..

Aman - hmm... (while sipping the coffee)

Roshni sits beside him.

Roshni - Don't worry Aman... papa thik hai..

Aman - hmm...

Roshni - Aman.. maine suna mom ko baat karte hue ki meera ji ne papa ko stabs kiya..

Aman looks at her.. Now he knows that there is no point in remaining silent anymore.

Aman - hmm...

Roshni - lekin kyu?... I mean.. papa aur unka.. divorce..

He interpreted in mid

Aman - Roshni maine juth bola thaa tumse..

Roshni - juth??..

Aman - ha.. maine juth bola thaa..  kyuki main tumhe iss sab me involve nhi karna chahta thaa.. lekin naa chahte hue bhi tum iss sabka hissa ho.. sirf aur sirf meri family ki wajah se.. (Letting out his stress.)

Roshni looks at him with question

Aman - papa aur meera ji ka divorce hua thaa.. uska reasons.. (He tells her the whole truth.)

After knowing the truth, Roshni's feels  anxiety, and even it is shock for her, she does not say any single word, she remembers how Anjana and Nupur were pressurizing her for the baby from the first day. And they want a baby boy, Meera's painful truth knowing that Roshni's soul trampling because she is also pregnant now… She never thought her in-laws would be like this… Roshni looks at Aman, for a moment, her suspicion also comes on him because he is the obedient son of his parents and this is common from the perspective of the situation. And Aman sees this doubt in her eyes for him, he does not feel bad because he knows that no one will believe him going against his family, so it is common to think all this in such conditions.

Aman cupped her cheek

Aman - main.. aapne papa jaisa nhi hoo.. (with tears)

Roshni realised how she can doubt her husband who loves her so much, she felt like she did some crime.

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें