12th part

Roshni along with Anjana and Nupur has comes to Mr.'s Singhania's house... They congratulated to Mrs. Singhania, and nupur and Anjana gets busy in talks, Roshni is quietly sitting with them.

Mrs. Singhania calls her daughter-in-law... Her daughter-in-law comes out of the room with the baby. And shows them to the baby, they are very happy to see the child. Then Mrs. Singhania sees Roshni and asks.

Mrs singhania - Nupur, who is this girl?

Nupur - Aman's wife and my daughter-in-law... Roshni.

Mrs singhania - Oo.. How are you, Roshni beta?

Roshni - I'm fine, aunty..

Mrs singhania - I must say Nupur, you have chosen a beautiful daughter-in-law for Aman

Anjana - sirf hamne nhi.. Roshni ,Aman ki pasand hai .. isiliye shaadi hui..

Roshni gets shocked when she hears this.

Roshni in mind - Aman ko main pasand thi isiliye shaadi ki.. toh kya wo muhjse pyaar nhi karte?... 🥺

Roshni's gets hurt to hear this, her eyes get filled with tears, but she didn't cry and wipes tears before anyone sees her tears, and she calms herself...😭💔

Roshni in mind - kya Aman ko muhjse pyaar nhi?

Her heart is filled with pain.. 🥺

Roshni in mind - aur main toh unse pyaar...

Her words stop there, and her mind reminds her of the romantic moments spent with Aman... she recalls her marriage that is the beautiful moment in her life... Then just Aman face come to in front of eyes and her face appeared smiles

Roshni in mind - ha.. muhje toh pyaar hai.. muhje aman se pyaar hai..

She's happy that she has realized her feelings for Aman... But Sudden her face gets sad...😔

Roshni in mind - lekin, kya Aman ko muhjse pyaar hai?.. agar unko muhjse pyaar hoga toh? 💔🥺

Roshni's busy in her thoughts... And Mrs. Singhania asks Anjana and Nupur.

Mrs singhania - Nupur.. When are you going to be a grandmother?

Nupur - Very soon...

Anjana - Ha ha.. . Aman and Roshni also thinking about that and will give us a grandson soon.. hai na Roshni.. (she asked Roshni)

Roshni comes out of her thought and without proper hears she responds

Roshni - ji.. ha..

Mrs. Singhania smiled. Anjana and Nupur get relief from Roshli's reply,

After that, they came back home and had dinner with all because everyone was waiting for them. Roshni is eating silently. Her face is sad, and Aman notices this.

After dinner..... Everyone goes to their room...
In Roshan Room... Roshni changed her clothes in comfortable simple suit salwar... And she goes to the balcony and looking at the moon in the sky. Roshni is still thinking that if Aman likes her, does he didn't love her?

Aman comes in the room.

His eyes looking around for her in the room, then he sees she's in the balcony, He went to her and stood beside her.
Roshni sees him but doesn't react, just keeps looking at the moon.

Aman - kya hua Roshni.. tum sad lag rhi ho? Kuch hua hai?

Roshni nodded no.

Aman - Then, what happened?

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें