8th part

They reached home… Vishal see that Aman comes early today, but he didn't get surprised because he gets to know about matter, from bodyguards…

Roshni directly went her room… Aman also going behind her, but Vishal stopped him…

Vishal - Whatever happened today, I have come to know… Aman, you should not have left Dev like this… He can turned out to be a danger for us…

Aman - Don't worry dad… I will be handling him.

Visal nodded in yes because you have full faith on his son's ability… Aman went to the room…

After sometime… all having dinner together… Nupur and Anjana are happy that Aman has come early from office today… And thinking about something, they are feeling happy in their mind.

Anjana - Aman aaj office se jaldi ?

Aman looked at Roshni, and said - hmm

Nupur - koi khaas wajah?

His eyes still on Roshni… But she didn't look up and eating silently… Nupur and Anjana were looking at both and, after thinking something, started smiling.

Aman - ha wajah toh hai..

Anjana - achhi baat hai.. aisi wajah tumhe hamesha mile aur tu ghar jaldi aaye..

Aman shook his head… Roshni didn't look up at him nor single word said as she engrossed in her thoughts… Her eyes were filled with tears, which no one noticed, but vihaan noticed.
After dinner, Roshni came to the kitchen..

Nupur - Roshni tum jau.. aaj kuch kaam karne ki zarurt nhi..

Roshni - lekin...

Nupur - Time west mat karo.. aaj toh aman jaldi aagya hai.. jau room me..

Roshni did not say anything and walked into the room from there because she did not have the strength to listen anymore.

Aman was also going into the room and when Vihaan came to him in mid because he had also got to know what had happened today.

Vihaan - bhai, I need to talk to you..

Aman - Not now, we will talk tomorrow in the office…

Aman starts to leave, but vihaan stopped him again.

Vihaan - bhai aap bhabi se gussa hai?

Aman glared at him..

Vihaan - OK..  hojaayiye gussa ye aapka hak hai lekin bhabi hurt hai.. aur wo bhi aapki wajase..

Aman confusingly looks at him

Aman - meri wajah se?

Vihaan - Bhai,.... Why, you were silent on Dev question?
Why didn't you answer him?.

Aman - (with anger) Because I don't like to tell anyone about my married life, my private life, and who is he to question me? Who is he to question on aman mehra 

Vihaan - Okay, I understand you, but Bhabhi must have misunderstood this… That's why her face was sad… She was crying…

Aman - noo.. wo nhi royi hai..

Vihaan - Bhabhi is hurt, I have seen her face, she is broken by your silence on dev question and I have seen tears in her eyes… She's already stressed due to mom and dadi's stupid demand and now you are also hurting her..

Aman realizes that Vihaan's statement is true, and somewhere his silence hurt Roshni, but he is confused that Roshni is stressed, and it's due to his mother and grandmother stupid demand,  and he's thinking what is demand?