Chapter 2

Alex's POV:

As we start walking towards the lobby, noticed that he had no hesitation when walking.Like he knew this place well. "So,Kai" I say,and he hums in response as we continue walking."Do you stay here a lot?"" No,why do you ask?" He responds."Well it just seems like you know this place well"He chuckles softly and says"That's because my dad owns the place"

I stop in my tracks and stare at him in shock.He seems to sense that I'd stopped walking because he turned and around to look at me with a raised eyebrow."What?" "Your dad owns the place""Yeah?" He says,dragging out the word."The hotel"I say,still in disbelief.

He gives me a weird look and says with a smirk"Yes the hotel.My name is Kai Parks.Now come on,we're almost there"He turns around and starts walking again. I shake my head to break my trance  and follow him to the lobby.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I blow out a breath as I flop down onto bed for the next month.

When we finally got to the lobby, I thanked him,got my room key and went up to my room on the fourth floor.

The view is freaking amazing.Korea is so gorgeous and peaceful. I can see why Rae moved here.

I pulled out my phone and open Rae's contact

Me:Hey hun just got in my room

Rae:Heyyy boo

Me: Do you wanna meet up?

Rae: That's an obvious answer.Let's meet up in the lobby of your hotel and then go from there.

We said goodbye and I turned off my phone and got up to go get ready to meet Rae.