Chapter 10

Alex's POV

Everything seemed to slow down and speed up at the same time as Kai and I came together. Kai licked my lips for permission to enter my mouth and I gave it to him.

His tongue plunged into my mouth and he cupped my face in his hands as we kissed.After a little while we pulled apart and just look at each other in silence.

" That was-" I trail off.Kai smiles and says " That was what?" I giggled and said " That was just... wow". We both laughed and just at sat in silence for a couple minutes.

" Wanna watch a movie?" I suggest and he agrees. So we cuddled up and decided to watch Zootopia. When it ends Kai gets up and says "I'm going to head home 내 영혼, it's getting late" I pick up my phone and see that it's already midnight.(my soul)

" Ok let me walk you to the elevator" I say and get up to follow him. We walk to the elevator in silence with our hands wrapped together. As we get to the elevator we stop and stare at each other. I suddenly realise that I don't want this to end.

" Well, I guess this is where we part ways" Kai says after a moment but he doesn't make a move to pull away and neither do I. Eventually he pulls his hand from mine and kisses my cheek. " See you tomorrow" I say goodbye and he walks into the elevator.

I can seem to keep that kiss out of my mind for the rest of the night, and it's still on my mind as I fall asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I wake up to my phone pinging. I look at it and see the message from Rae

Rae: Hey girl how'd the date go

Me: It was fine

Rae:Nah I'm going to need jucier details than that. How about we meet up and we have a deep dive?

Me: Sure,how about we get coffee then go to your place?

Rae:Sounds like a plan: I'll pick you up.

I agree then go to get ready. I put on some music and went to shower then got dressed.

 I put on some music and went to shower then got dressed

(Without the bag)

After getting dressed I went down to the hotel lobby where I met Ming and Rae. We greeted each other then got into the car and went to the coffee shop a block over.

" Ok ladies, I'll go order our drinks and you guys can go ab us a table." Ming said. We gave him our orders then went to get a table.

" Sooo." Rae looked at me expectantly with her eyebrows raised. " Sooo" I mimicked to tease her. She gave me an annoyed look and said " What happened on your date with Kai!?" I gave her a run down of everything that happed from the restaurant to the park and when Jake showed up.

She was slack jawed when I finished and sailed " Jake is here!?" I nodded slowly and she then started to rant about how if she ever sees him again she would do " untold things " to him and I didn't want to know what she meant.

" Did anything else happen " she said once she had calmed down. I nodded my head hesitantly and when she nodded for me to carry on I said slowly " We kinda ... made out" She was silent for a minute then said squealed so much that a few heads turned to look at us

"MY BABY KISSED HER CRUSH!!!" she continued to squeal. I groaned and plopped my head on the table.

Just then Ming came back and put our coffee's down." What happened here?" He said with a raised eyebrow. Before I could say anything Rae blurted out " Kai and Alex kissed!" Ming's head shot in my direction as he said "No way "

I gave them both a look and said "Can we drop it please " They both put their hands up in surrender and we changed the subject.

After a while I was cut off mid sentence by the most annoying voice I have ever heard.

"Ming! What a surprise!" It said and I turned around to see a woman. She was pretty tall ,around 5'6 and was beautiful. " Mingi, hi it's nice to see you" Ming said,although his tone suggested otherwise.

The woman ,Mingi, looked at me and said "Who might we have here?" Before I could say anything Rae jumped in and said " This is Alex,Kai's new girlfriend"

Mingi turned back to me and I swear her smile faltered a bit before saying " Girlfriend? How wonderful, anyway it was nice meeting you and I hope we see each other again" She paused then said" Alex"

She turned around and strutted away and all I could think was one thing

What just happened