Chapter 12

Mingi's POV

(AN: this chapter happens after Mingi leaves the coffee shop)

I cannot believe it. Kai Parks, the man that has been promised to me, has a girlfriend. I storm into Ian's (Kai's father) office, ignoring the secretary trying and failing to stop me.He turns around and sees me. He hangs up the call he was on and smiles. "Mingi, my darling how are you?" I sit down in the chair opposite his and say " Good, but I found out today that Kai has a girlfriend." 

His face fell. "What do you mean girlfriend?" " I mean exactly that, I went to the coffee shop and I saw Ming, his girlfriend and a woman. When I asked who she was, and she said she was Kai's girlfriend." 

"Sorry my darling but I have to leave you. I have a very important meeting to attend but don't worry, I will talk to Kai" He kisses my cheek and I kiss his back. I have my own plan to hatch.

------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

( The next day )

Kai and I were huddled on the couch of my hotel watching some movies. Well, we were talking with the movie in the background. Right now I was telling him about what happened with Mingi at the coffee shop.

" -and then Rae said that I was your girlfriend. Then it was like her entire atmosphere changed.Then that was it" He stayed silent for a moment then said " why don't we make that a reality?" I look at him confused. He sighed and took my hands in his. " I had a way more romantic way planned to ask you but screw, Alex Vada, will you be my girlfriend?" 

I stay silent in shock but he must have taken it as a bad sign because he start saying " I kew it was the wrong time, I'm so sorry -" He was cut off by my mouth on his. He put his arm around my back as he kissed me just as hard.

We kissed and kissed for what felt like forever and a second at the same time before we reluctantly pulled away for air.

Stupid air, stupid lungs, stupid-

My inner rant was cut short by my face being peppered in tiny kisses. I laughed as I was being attacked by Kai's lips.After his attack we snuggled back together somehow closer than before and carried on watching our movies and right then, life was good

Little did I know how much that would change