Chapter 13

Mingi's POV

Since I found out about Kai's little girlfriend I've been doing some stalking. Through social media I found she had been with a boy before,Jake Else and was studying at the University of Johannesburg in South Africa.

I hired a private investigator to look deeper into them and found security footage from a park near the hotel. From what I saw he really wants to get back together with her. Perfect.

I called the number that the PI gave me and waited for him to pick up.After a minute he did

"What do you want?"

"Hello, is this Jake Else?"

"Yeah, who's asking?"

" Mingi Hwang, the heir to Hwang enterprises. Listen Jake I'm going to get straight to the point here. A little birdie told me that you are having girl trouble, specifically with a Miss Alex Vada?"

He paused for a second before saying " That little birdie might be right, but why is it your business?"

I smile. "Because that guy you saw her with? He is supposed to be my fiancé, but he's being a little bit rebellious."

"And how does this involve me?"

I sigh. "Just meet me at the Itaewon restaurant at 6:00 and I will explain everything.The reservation is under Hwang"

I hang up without waiting for him to answer. If he wants this, he will come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 5:55 I sat down at the table waiting for Jake and order a glass of red wine.At 6:00 on the dot I saw him arrive. Right now he was talking to the hostess, After that she led him upstairs to my private booth. When he walked in and saw me he looked shocked. I can't blame him,I'm gorgeous.

He sat down and ordered a whiskey. We stayed silent, waiting for the other to speak. He finally got tired of waiting and said "What am I here for lady. If you're gonna waste my time then I'm going to leave."

I take a sip of my wine and say " So I assume you've seen Alex and her boyfriend. Well, as I said over the phone, her boyfriend, Kai Parks, is supposed to be my fiancé."

Jake nodded for me to continue. "As  I said as well, he's being a little stubborn."

"And like I said over the phone, what does this have to do with me?"

" I was getting to that. So I have a plan" I pause for dramatic effect " To break them up"

Jake's and says "Uh huh, and what's in it for me"
I laugh and say " I thought it would be obvious by now,You get Alex, and I get Kai"

He smirked and said " What do you need from me?" " I'll call you when I need you"

As my driver was driving me home I sat in the back with a smirk on my face

Everything was going accordingly