Chapter 15

An: Hey my lovelies.Since the end is near there will be quite bit of time skips.But don't worry because I will make note of where they are.It has now skipped a couple weeks since the last chapter.Enjoy!

Alex's POV

"A penny for your thoughts?"

Kai looked down at me with confusion and quirked an eyebrow. We were sitting on his couch with my head on his chest and his arm around me watching a movie.When I had looked up at him he seemed to be lost in thought, therefore prompting my question.

"Huh?" Kai sounded so baffled  so I laughed softly and sat up straight and explained, "Its some thing you say when you're curious  about someone's thoughts." "Oh, okay" There was a moment of silence that passed before he spoke again.

"Well I was thinking about this gala coming up that I have to go to for my father's company and I need a date." He look at me and I knew what he was asking but I decided to play with him a bit. "And?" He smiles and pokes my side as he says "Aand  you know what in going to ask"

"No I don't." I bat my eyelashes and he roll my eyes. "Fine, Alex Vada, would you do me the honours of being my date to the gala in two months?" I cock my head as if I'm thinking but we both know that I already know my answer. "I'll think about it." He playfully scowls at me and I laughed. 

"Yes Kai Parks, I will be your date to the gala in two months" He smiles at me and brings his lips to mine. The kiss is sweet and slow and perfect. He lifts one his hands to cup my cheeks and I wrap my arms around his neck.A phone ringing cuts our kiss short and Kai groans before pulling away.

Kai picks up his phone and sighs before kissing my temple and saying "Sorry about this angel,It's my father." I look up at him "It's alright, go and take the call. I'll be right here."He give me one more peck on the lips before leaving the room.

I sink back into the couch and carry on watching the movie. I hum in content as the smell of Kai's cologne on his shirt that I have stolen.After a couple minutes Kai came back and with just one look I knew it didn't go well.I tap the spot beside me on the couch. Without a second of hesitation he practically jumped on to the couch with a sigh.

I immediately snuggled back into his side and laid my head on his chest.He wrapped his arm around me again and pulled the blanket back over the both of us.And we spend the rest of the day like that. Just us snuggled up together watching movies. These days were the best kind of days. And as we moved on from movie to movie, one thing became glaringly clear.

I'm falling in love with Kai Parks. Fast and Hard. And I don't want to stop

--------------------------------

Hey there lovelies. Sorry it's late, this week has been WILD. From me going on a random, decided-at-3am vacay to me hurting my leg on said vacation plus tests coming up! Anyway sorry its a little shorter then normal but I might update again this week if I can. See you :)