chapter 1

A/n: OMG I'm excited, here's the first chapter... ^^

Enjoy!! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

~

On the scorching summer day, the sun's rays beat down relentlessly on Rising Sun Middle School. The sound of birds chirping fills the air, creating a lively and vibrant atmosphere. Inside the second-floor classroom, the windows are wide open, but there's not even a hint of a breeze to provide relief from the oppressive heat.

Beads of sweat trickle down Teacher Choi's forehead, dampening his shirt as he energetically explains the concept of set squares to his attentive students.

The air in the room feels heavy and stifling, carrying the scent of chalk and the faint buzzing of the struggling ceiling fans.

The students are feeling drowsy.

The teacher couldn't help but to be irritated.

"Look at the blackboard." Teacher Choi is looking at a student on the third row. He frowns and slaps his ruler to the blackboard with a great force. "Do you hear me! Look at the blackboard!"

Several other students start to wake up and open their sleepy eyes. They force themselves to look at the blackboard.

The student on the third row seem to not hear it. His head still hangs low. he is drawing something with his pencil.  He is an absolute vision of beauty and innocence. With his youthful charm, he exudes an irresistible cuteness that captivates everyone around him. Sitting with impeccable posture, he gives off a calm and peaceful vibe. Making him the type of student that teachers adore.

- But this time he regards the teacher as an invisible one.

Teacher Choi starts to frown again. He discusses the question he wrote on the blackboard. "This 1st angle is equal to the 2nd angle. The third angle is 108 degree-"

The question will be done soon, but the student sitting on the third row still shows no sign that he will lift his head up to look at the blackboard. Teacher Choi's half-day fury has been boiling for the whole day, he slaps his ruler on the table.

The plastic ruler strikes on the wooden table, it creates a loud noise. It shocked every student, they are trembling in fear. Then the roar of Teacher Choi let the atmosphere in the classroom turn stiff.

"Park Jimin!"

The male student, called Park Jimin, lifts up his head and looks at Teacher Choi for two seconds. he puts down his pencil and stands up on his own initiative.

Teacher Choi controls his temper. "What did I say before?"

Jimin looks at the blackboard and acts calmly.  "The 4th angle equals 72 degrees.

Teacher Choi is used to this innocent male student so he isn't easily deceived. He takes the ruler and slaps it on the table again. He says with a sneer. "I haven't talked about that one!"

"......"

Park Jimin starts to feel troublesome.

"Then why are you calling me?...."

Teacher Choi asked him back. "Tell me why you think I am calling you?"

Jimin thinks for several seconds and guesses. "Is it... because you cannot solve it?"

Teacher Choi's one eye twitched.

"You call my name to teach you?"

Teacher Choi's forehead vein popped out.

"I get it."  Jimin understands and looks at the blackboard. "Because the 1st angle is equal to the 2nd angle, so AB is parallel to the CD. The two straight lines are parallel. The interior angle........"

/My Secret Crush / Jikook~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara