21

In the living room, there's an 'L' shaped sofa with a glass coffee table. Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting side by side, leaving a space between them. They both have their eyes fixed on Jimin. Jimin, who was seated in that empty space next to Jungkook, suddenly becomes flustered. He forgets to put away his phone and nervously looks at Jungkook.

Taehyung notices the commotion and puts down his game console. He frowns and asks Jimin,

"What are you taking a photo for?"

Caught off guard, Jimin slowly raises his head.

He notices Jungkook's smile and leans forward to confront him, "Um, are you taking a photo of me?"

Jimin quickly withdraws and tightly holds his phone, denying it by saying, "No, no."

Jungkook playfully questions, "Really?"

Jimin hesitates to answer, leaving the question hanging in the air. Jungkook then teasingly asks, "Why are you taking a photo of me? Is it because I am handsome?"

Taehyung snorts when he hears that, "Could you be any more shameless?"

He seems to think about something, "Is it because you want to report--"

But before he can finish his sentence, Jimin quickly interrupts him, "My female friends told me that I have a really handsome hyung. So they asked for a photo."

Taehyung stops in his tracks, surprised by Jimin's response.

"Haha, you have female friends?" he asks, laughing at Jimin.

Jimin retorts, "Yeah, so? I'm popular in my class too!"

Taehyung smirks and says, "Well then, let's take a good picture of me and show them how handsome your hyung is." He strikes a pose, trying to lighten the mood.

But Jimin's face turns even redder with embarrassment. He walks angrily towards his bedroom and adds,

"It's just too embarrassing to send them a photo of you."

There's a moment of silence in the living room, and the atmosphere becomes awkward.

Both taehyung and jungkook have different expressions on their faces.

Taehyung turns his head and looks at Jungkook, a hint of frustration in his voice. "I thought he was gonna take a photo to report me."

Jungkook's smile fades and he tries to stay calm. He simply responds with a quiet "Hm."

Taehyung takes a moment to process what Jimin said, trying to control his emotions. "Damn, this isn't as satisfying as reporting."

Silence fills the room once again.

"Woah." Taehyung can't contain himself any longer and stands up abruptly. "Just wait here for a bit."

Without hesitation, Jungkook follows him, trying to stop him. He chuckles lightly. "Bro, don't get into a fight with Jimin over this, okay?"

Taehyung: "....."

Jungkook: "Jimin can be a bit insensitive, so don't let it bother you too much."

Taehyung looks at him, his expression unreadable.

Jungkook pats Taehyung's shoulder, trying to hold back his laughter. "At this age," he says, "they just want to have some self-esteem. Maybe you could try to be more understanding towards him?"

Self-esteem.

Be more understanding.

Taehyung's frown deepens. "I get it, damn it. I really do understand."