Announcement 📢

Hey there beautiful readers!

Finally it's about time.

I'm super excited to share some awesome news with you! Remember that story I mentioned earlier?

So, I had been writing this story for ages ( my first fanfiction even before "my secret crush") but I couldn't quite figure out how to put it all together. It was frustrating, but I didn't want to rush it. Instead, I decided to focus on "My Secret Crush" first.

But guess what? The ideas finally clicked, and now I have everything I need to complete this new story!
And this new story which I'm working on is going to be my very first original creation, not like "My Secret Crush" which was inspired by novel.

So, let me tell you all about my new story, "Falling for my enemy."

It's got that classic best friend's brother trope, but with a twist that'll keep you on your toes. You'll be laughing out loud at all the hilarious moments, getting caught up in the intense fights, and feeling your heart race with the toe-curling romance.

I've poured my heart and soul into this story, making sure it meets all your expectations and more.

But hey, I don't want to spoil all the tea here. Head over to my profile and check out the new story for yourself.

It's gonna be a wild ride! Stay tuned, my friend, because this story is about to come alive and take you on an incredible journey! 📚✨