34

The same day, Jimin's plane landed in Seoul, as he made his way through the bustling airport, he suddenly spotted his brother Taehyung waiting for him at the arrival gate. Their eyes met, and a huge grin spread across Jimin's face. He rushed over to Taehyung, and they immediately engulfed each other in a tight, brotherly hug. Taehyung couldn't contain his excitement and started teasing Jimin about his height, while Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and fired back with a witty comeback. They were like two mischievous kids, causing a scene in the middle of the airport.

With their luggage in tow, they made their way to the car. Taehyung had prepared a surprise for Jimin - he had decorated the car with balloons and banners, welcoming him home in the most festive way possible. As they drove back, they reminisced about their childhood adventures, sharing funny stories and reliving their favorite memories.

Once Jimin arrived home, he was greeted warmly by his loving parents. For the next three days, they immersed themselves in quality family time, cherishing each moment together. Laughter filled the air as they shared stories, indulged in delicious meals, and engaged in playful activities. It was a blissful reunion, a time to strengthen the ties that bound them.

During his stay, Jimin also took the opportunity to reconnect with old friends and classmates. The nostalgia was palpable as they reminisced about their shared memories and caught up on each other's lives. It was a joyous occasion, filled with laughter, hugs, and heartfelt conversations.

On the last day of his stay, Jimin was peacefully eating strawberries in his bedroom when his phone rang. He glanced at the caller ID, The screen displayed jungkook which made Jimin's heart skipped a beat. Taking a moment to gather his courage, he hesitantly answered the call.

"Were you busy? Did I disturb you?"
Jungkook's voice came through the line, calm and collected.

Hearing his voice after such a long time made Jimin's heart instantly melt. Overwhelmed with emotions, he fell back onto his bed, clutching his heart tightly.

"Jimin, are you there?" Jungkook's voice called out again, breaking through Jimin's daze.

Jimin's eyes widened at his behavior, snapping back to reality. He quickly sat up, trying to regain his composure, and replied, "Yes, hyung! Ah, I wasn't doing anything. How are you?"

"I'm good. You must be enjoying your stay there. That's good, enjoy it all. You never know when you'll get the chance to meet them again," Jungkook said, his voice filled with a tinge of longing.

Jimin nodded, a wistful smile on his face. Suddenly he remembers something.

"Hyung, Did that girl come back again? I hope she didn't cause you any harm," he asked, his voice laced with genuine worry.

Jungkook let out a sigh, his tone tinged with a hint of weariness. "No, she hasn't returned. I've taken precautions to ensure my safety. Don't worry, Jimin." His reassurance brought a sense of relief to Jimin's heart.

There was a moment of silence. Jimin was trying to think of what to say next because he didn't want the call to end so soon, But just as Jimin was pondering, Jungkook broke the silence.

"So, About your flight, Is it tonight?"

"Yeah, my flight is at 8 pm." Jimin confused from the jungkook question conformed.

Then, there was a pause, and Jungkook's voice came through, all slow and deliberate,

"Then I'll be there to pick you up."

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise and couldn't help but smile.

"Aren't you busy at that time. You don't have-"