38

The next day, After finishing his morning class, Jimin meets up with his roommates at the cafeteria for breakfast. As they enjoy their food, Jimin's ears perk up when he overhears one of his roommates mention an exciting event.

Sehun exclaims, "Hey guys, Our school is going to hold its fifth art competition! Should we participate?"

Jin ponders for a moment and replies, "Hmm, that sounds interesting. But can we form a team with less than six people?"

Sehun nods and suggests, "I think students from other departments can join too, right?"

"Absolutely! It's open to all students in the university." Jin confirms,

Sehun turns towards their other classmates and asks, "What about you guys? Are you interested in joining too?"

One of their classmates shrugs and says, "Eh, I don't have much interest. I'm feeling too lazy to participate."

Curiosity piqued, Jimin takes out his phone and opens up his University notice board. "Guys, let me check out the details of the competition." He scrolls through the categories listed and exclaims, "Wow, they have short animation, short film, game design, and interactive design!"

Jin's eyes light up and he remarks, "game design sounds like a great option! Do they have a specific theme for it?"

Jimin quickly scans through the information and replies, " For game design, it doesn't necessarily need to follow the theme."

Sehun ponders for a moment and suggests, " Maybe we should try to find a student from the computer software department and team up with them. It could give us an edge."

Jin chimes in, "That's a good idea, but let's first ask the teachers for more guidance."

One of their classmates, eager to participate, asks, "So how can we actually join the competition?"

Jimin eagerly explains, "First, we need to find a tutor who can guide us. Then we form a group with our teammates and register for the competition."

As Jimin is chatting with his friends, his phone suddenly rings, cutting him off mid-sentence. He blinks and picks up his phone to see a message from The Pursuer. Intrigued, he opens it up.

The Pursuer: [Are you free tomorrow?]

Jimin thinks for a moment and replies, [No.]

The Pursuer: [What about the day after?]

Jimin responds, [No.]

The Pursuer: [What about two days after tomorrow?]

Jimin shakes his head and replies, [No.]

The Pursuer: [You aren't free at night too?]

Jimin quickly checks his schedule and realizes, [On Wednesday, I don't have any evening classes.]

The Pursuer: [What a coincidence.]

The Pursuer: [I am also free at that time.]

Jimin considers his options and says, [But I really need to focus on my homework.]

The Pursuer: [Then can I keep you company while you work?]

Jimin smiles at the offer, but then hesitates and quickly erases his initial response. Instead, he casually types, "Let's talk later." He puts down his phone and continues his conversation with his friends.

Jin turns to the group and asks, "So, are you guys up for this exciting challenge?"

Their disinterested classmate chuckles and replies, "hell yeah."