28

The weather in October can still be hot during the day, but there's a bit of a chill in the air at night.

Jungkook definitely recognizes Jimin this time. He tosses his cigarette in the bin and suddenly notices the cigarette box in his other hand. He stops and looks at Jimin, swaying the box.

"Who taught you to smoke?"

It's been two years since they last met, and Jimin has definitely grown taller. The last time they saw each other, he only reached Jungkook's shoulder. But now, he's grown so much that his head reaches Jungkook's chin. His face hasn't changed much, although the baby fat is gone now. his hair, now longer, gracefully falls across his forehead and down the nape of his neck. Jungkook couldn't help but notice the cute, slight eye makeup Jimin is wearing.

Jungkook observe jimin, and nods in agreement, appreciating the modest yet stylish ensemble. he can't help but notice how Jimin's light blue sweater envelops his slim frame, perfectly complemented by the loose-fitted pants that leave much to the imagination.

Jimin isn't responding, his gaze fixed on Jungkook as he takes back his hand. After a moment of silence, he finally speaks up. "It's not mine,"

A mischievous smile tugs at Jungkook's lips as he playfully remarks. "I personally saw it. It fell right out of your pocket. You can't hide it from me."

"Kiddo, isn't that a bad habit to pick up?" Jungkook teases, using the term "kiddo" to playfully emphasize the age difference between them.

Jimin, not wanting to explain himself, simply points to the cigarette in his hand and retorts, "You smoke too."

Jungkook, flicks his cigarette away and slips the cigarette box into his pocket. "Well, when have I ever smoked in front of you? And You can't have this,"

Jimin, caught off guard by Jungkook's actions, quickly responds, "That's not mine, it belongs to my roommate."

Jungkook, changing the subject, notices something and raises an eyebrow. "let's not talk about this. How come you didn't call me after such a long time."

Jimin bites his lip and replies stiffly, "Hyung."

"You came here to hang out?" Jungkook asks, poking his tongue.

"Hmm?" Jimin responds, slightly confused by the question.

Jimin, feeling a bit uneasy, initially thought that the long absence would make their conversation awkward. But to his surprise, it's only him who feels that way. He looks at Jungkook and admits, "I had something else to do."

Curious, Jungkook asks, "What was it?"

Jimin hesitates for a moment before replying, "Extra classes."

Jungkook, taken aback, exclaims, "You attended class during the holiday?"

Realizing his mistake, Jimin quickly changes his answer, "Uh, I meant I had a part-time job."

Jungkook, noticing Jimin's hesitation, playfully teases, "Well, in the past, I also had to do part-time jobs. But I always made time for you, help you to meet your teacher, look at your homework, and even walk you home."

Jimin, feeling a bit hesitant, doesn't dare to take the cigarette box from Jungkook.

Jungkook, playfully responds, "How can you do this to me, you have no feelings."

Jimin, trying to control his anger, forces himself to say, "That time you were in your second or third year of college, and now I'm just in my first year."

Jungkook, leaning on the fence, casually says, "Hmm. Now you're attacking me about age."

Jimin, frustrated, says, "I didn't mean it that way. Moreover, I'm a grown-up now. Why do you keep calling me kiddo? Don't you think it's uncomfortable?"