7

A/n: I really want to sleep 😭 anyway I'm giving a double update please show some love and vote!  😘

~

Taehyung tries to calm down, he suddenly turns off the faucet and turns his body towards jimin. He sprays some water on Jimin’s face. “I’ll give you two choices. Go and watch your stupid cartoon, or you stay here and let me beat you.”

“Why are you so angry?” Jimin wipes the water from his face and frowns. “he condemned me not you.”

Taehyung puts the rice into the rice cooker and doesn’t even look at him. “The door is there.”

Jimin doesn’t move and says seriously. “Anyway don’t go around telling everyone that I look like you.”

Taehyung sneers at him. “Who will want to do that.”
Jimin strokes his face, his expression filled with disbelief as he notices the bowl missing from his grasp. He opens his eyes wide and asks, "Why are you snatching my stuff?"

Taehyung takes a strawberry from the bowl and bites into it, a mischievous smile on his face. "Is this yours? Did you use your money to buy it?"

Jimin, determined to reclaim what's rightfully his, asserts, "I took it from the fridge."

Taehyung holds the bowl up high, teasingly out of Jimin's reach. "Then it belongs to the fridge."

Jimin stretches his hand as high as he can, desperately trying to grab the bowl. "But I was the one who took it out, so it's mine."

"According to your logic, then I guess it's mine now," Taehyung counters.

They stand there, locked in a stubborn standoff, unwilling to back down.

After saying that Taehyung pinches Jimin's face. Then he takes the bowl of strawberries from his hand and goes out of the kitchen.

As Taehyung takes a bite of his fifth strawberry, his phone in his pocket suddenly rings. He quickly glances at it and lowers the bowl of strawberries, using one hand to retrieve his phone.

Seeing the opportunity, Jimin jumps up and snatches the bowl back.

Taehyung lets out a low snort and answers the phone, sounding a bit annoyed. "What?"

Jimin can't hear the caller's words, but Taehyung continues the conversation. "Yeah, I'm home. They're doing some electrical equipment check in our dorm today. I decided to skip it."

He pauses for a moment before adding, "No need to thank me, I'm already regretting coming home."

Jimin goes back to watching his cartoon, ignoring Taehyung stare.

Taehyung, sounding lazy, mutters, "Just my luck."

Jimin grabs the remote control and raises the volume of the TV.
Taehyung remains unfazed and calmly says, "Hyun Shik is going home today. Ask Jungkook if he's going home too, but he might not be at school."

Jimin, who hasn't heard that name in a while, looks at Taehyung and fidgets with the remote. Worried about being noticed, he quickly lowers his head and lowers the volume.

An indescribable feeling clouds Jimin's heart. His mind goes blank, and he struggles to catch his breath. His attention is solely on Taehyung.

Taehyung continues, "How many times have you forgotten your key? Boguem definitely won't give it to you, but you can go to him and get scolded."

Then, Taehyung brings up Jungkook again.

Jimin ponders Taehyung's words.

- During the festival holiday, he doesn't go back home, but he's also not at school.