15

In November, Jimin's school starts preparing for sports activities. They borrow the sport facilities at Insight University. Jimin isn't really into sports, but his homeroom teacher asks him to register because there aren't many students participating in his class.

Reluctantly, Jimin agrees and signs up for the broad jump competition. On the day of the sports activities, he goes with his team to Insight University. This is actually his second time there, so he feels pretty comfortable. He had helped Taehyung move into the university dorm before, so he knows his way around.

When Jimin arrives, he notices that some of his classmates who aren't participating in the competition are just hanging out and playing games. He watches them for a bit and then hears that the broad jump competition is about to start.

Besides lending their sport facilities, the University also prepares volunteers to help the event run smoothly.

So, when Jimin arrives at the registration desk, he sees his brother Taehyung sitting there. When he noticed jimin instead of being supportive, Taehyung smiled mischievously.

" student, you don't seem to meet the qualifications to join. Just go home."

Jimin tries to stay calm and asks, "How can you say that I don't meet the qualifications?"

Taehyung responds, "Well, your height is insufficient."

Jimin is taken aback and said furiously, "I've never heard that you need to be a certain height to participate in the long jump."

Taehyung smirks and points to the person sleeping next to him, saying,
" hey, partner, isn't it right."

Jimin, feeling provoked by Taehyung's words, doesn't even notice who Taehyung is referring to. He argues, "How can I not be 120 centimeters? I'm 155 centimeters tall! How can you say I'm short?"

Taehyung teases, "If you're really 155 centimeters, then why do you look so short."

"I think you need to get your eyes checked, Maybe your old age is catching up to you and affecting your vision." Jimin shot back with a smirk.

Taehyung's eyes twitched in annoyance as he nudged the person sitting next to him, clearly seeking some backup. "Don't sleep anymore, Wake up and help me out here."

The person slowly raised their head, looking visibly tired. Jimin glanced at them for a moment, taking in their weary appearance.

After not seeing each other for a few months, Jimin couldn't help but notice that the person's hair had grown longer, adding a touch of maturity to their look.

He still look hot.

Jungkook, who had been sitting nearby, sat up and leaned on his chair, trying to get Jimin's attention. "What?" he questioned, seeking acknowledgment.

Jimin quickly glanced at Jungkook for a couple of seconds before deliberately looking away, pretending not to notice him.

Jungkook finally opened his eyes and sees Jimin standing there. He raises his eyebrows in surprise, instantly shaking off his sleepiness.

Jimin notices Jungkook's intense gaze and can't help but feel a bit flustered.

"Are you sure you can jump high with your short legs?" Jungkook teased, his familiar smirk plastered on his face.

Jimin's face fell instantly, he takes a deep breath and moves to the other side furiously , trying to compose himself.

In the distance, Jimin faintly hears Jungkook's voice saying, "okay stop, we made him angry."