#1. Please don't kill me!

The chopper landed in front of an old looking vintage cottage  in mountain area and a man dressed in an expensive three piece armani walked out of it.

There were number of armed men surrounding the cottage.

The leader came running to him and bowed,"Boss." He exclaimed.

"Where's he khana?"

"Sir, young master is still inside. He has locked himself inside the wooden cupboard beneath the stairs. We tried to get him out of their but he is very scared. We were afraid that he would have a panic attack."

The man nodded and went in. The area was no longer a peaceful place. It had bodies  and blood of the invaders.

He went inside the cottage and looked around. Everything was broken and destroyed. His eyes fell on the photo frame lying on the ground. The glass frame was broken. He picked it up and a small smile came on his lips.

It had his mother and a small timid but adorable kid on her lap.

"Boss...." khanna broke his trance and said,"This way boss."

They both now stood in front of the wooden cupboard underneath the staircase. The man ordered everyone to step back and slowly opened the door and his eyes softened seeing the small human in front of him.

He had so many emotions in his eyes

When the boy felt someone approaching him he got alerted and turned.

"Don't kill me... please!" The boy begged timidly in a very scared tone

This broke the man's heart.

He slowly and carefully kneeled in front of the boy so as to not trigger him.
And said,"no one will harm you baby.... i will ever let anyone harm you."

"No...wuwuwu...  your lying.... they even took mumma wuwuwuu...." he cried

"They were bad people mere bacche. But they are gone now. They will not bother you again."

"Really.....(sobs)?"

"Yes... i promise."

"Who are you?" The boy asked still crying and shivering.

"It's me baby, Ranvijay. Your brother. You baba. Don't you remember me?" Ranvijay asked.

"Baba...?"

"Yes mera baccha, baba!"

"No your lying. I do not have any brother.... no one even came to meet me." The boy said crying crawling back.

"Aayansh, baba aana chahte the... i was looking for you everywhere. And see i finally found you" Ranvijay said.

"You know my name?"

"Yes. You are my brother, aayansh. How can i not. But please come out now. You are not even wearing warm clothes. You will catch cold baby." Ranvijay said and extended his arms for him to come out.

"No.... mujhe mar denge!" Aayansh yelled when Ranvijay tried to touch him.

"Koi nahi marega tujhe aayu! I promise." Ranvijay said spreading his arms waiting for Aayansh patiently.

"Nahi.... mujhe mumma chahiye.... mumma!!" Aayansh cried harder.

"Mumma bhi aa jaayegii aayu. I promise. Mein mumma ko leke aaunga!"

"Mumma...!??wuwu.." Aayansh cried bitterly.

Ranvijay couldn't take it anymore when he saw Aayansh on the verge of a panic attack. He move inside the wooden cupboard and took Aayansh in his arms. Aayansh struggled and thrashed but couldn't help but relax in the warmth of Ranvijay's embrace