#4. The struggle

In Ranvijay's room.

Aayansh quietly sat on the bed beside Rudra looking at the door.

Rudra looked at Aayansh who is sitting quietly beside him hugging his arm.

He smiled and said,"Aayu?"

"Hm..."

"Do you have any hobbies, baby?"

"Hobbies?"

"Yeah?"

"I like to play games and eat sweets like chocolate, ice creams, pies... cakes...and yeah muffins....cup..."

"Alright, alright! I get it. You like you to eat. Anything apart from it?" Rudra asked chuckling.

"I like singing. I even know a lil bit of guitar and i can play piano really well."

"You like singing! That's great. I can give you some tips on that." Rudra said.

"Really? You can? Will you teach me? Vir bhai said that you are really good!" Aayansh asked happily with Shinning eyes.

"Oh! I am not that great. I am still learning you see. But i will help you when you rehearse,okay?"

"Thank you.. thank you... thank you." Aayansh said hugging him.

"But on one Condition!"

"What Condition?"

"Call me bhai too, okay?"

Aayansh smiled very sweetly and said,"ok, Rudy bhaiya!"

Rudra patted his head lovingly and pulled him in his arms.

"Bhaiya?" Aayansh said sitting on Rudra's lap.

"Hm..." Rudra asked hugging him close to his chest.

"Do you have super powers too?"

"Super powers?"

"Yeah... i saw them use it before!"

"You mean, bhaiya and Arjun bhaiyu?" Rudra asked.

"Yeah them!" Aayansh said

"I do. Do you want to see?"

"Yeah!" Aayansh exclaimed in excitment.

"Alright then." Rudra said. He lifted his right hand in air and moved his fingers in a very smooth and graceful pattern... Aayansh frowned when he didn't see anything first but gasped when he saw water dropets in air gathering above Rudra's palm.

"Woah!!" He gasped when he saw a mini castle made of water droplets.

And then it changed into a tree and then a bear...

"Cutie!!

They heard Viraj's voice and saw everyone coming inside.

Rudra stopped his magic and Aayansh's face fell. He was really enjoying his little magic show.

"Bhaiya.... !" He whined

"Shh!!" Rudra said patting his back and continued, "I will show you more later."

Aayansh wanted to argue but his eyes widened when he heard what Ranvijay said.

"Abhi... check up start kar tu. If there is something wrong with his health and diet tell me what to do." Ranvijay said.

Abhimanyu nodded keeping his small black case on the side table.

"But I am fine!" Aayansh said.

"Aayu... ek normal checkup hai. Agar you are all fit toh bhi karwane me kya problem hai?" Arjun said.