#3. Magic of chocolate!

Aayansh woke up at 3 in the morning.

He yawned and tired to get up but he found himself caged. He looked up and saw Ranvijay's face and the remembered what happened yesterday. He was at the threshold of death when Ranvijay came and how he panicked when he woke up after passing out.

But Ranvijay handled him so well calmed him. He was at his limit but Ranvijay brought him back.

He rubbed his eyes which are painful right now because of all the tears he shed yesterday. His cheeks still had marks of tear stains and he felt his throat dry.

With all the movements Aayansh made Ranvijay's sleep broke.

"You woke up, bacche?" Ranvijay said carresing the back of Aayansh's head.

Aayansh looked and Ranvijay and said,"Sorry, did i wake you up? I just wanted water."

Ranvijay freed Aayansh and got up, himself pouring a glass of water for Aayansh.

"It's alright, aayu!" Ranvijay said passing him the glass.

Aayansh took a few sips in hurry but choked. He started coughing hard.

"Aaram se.... kis baat ki jaldi hai aapko bacche!" Ranvijay said patting his back gently.

After few minutes.

Aayansh is alright now and there is complete silence as both the brother sat beside each other on the bed.

"I am sorry for yesterday!" Aayansh finally broke the silence, "Woh... mein bas.... I was overwhelmed."

"Yoh do not have to be sorry for every single thing Aayansh! You are my brother. And i will always be there for you whenever you need me." Ranvijay said patting his head.

Aayansh looked down, holding the glass. He is not understanding what is he feeling right now.

Ranvijay smiled getting up and said,"The washroom is over there,"Ranvijay said pointing in a particular direction and continues,"go and freshen up first, then i will introduce you to everyone, alright?" Ranvijay said and Aayansh nodded in nervousness.

******

After few minutes Aayansh came out and saw Ranvijay already clad in some expensive formal shirt and pants.

Ranvijay heard the door of bathroom open and turned to see Aayansh clad in Viraj's clothes although even they are big for him but he looked fine clad in a oversized yellow hoodie and white shorts which reached he knees.

Ranvijay opened a drawer and took out a dry towel.

"Come here!" Ranvijay called Aayansh.

Aayansh walked to Ranvijay clueless. Ranvijay made him sit on the bed and stared drying his hairs.

"Mein kar lunga!" Aayansh said trying to get up but Ranvijay pushed him back,"Mein kar raha hu ha? Toh chup hhap baitha reh!" Ranvijay said strictly and Aayansh sat pouting.

Just then they heard a knock and saw Arjun at the door.

Aayansh immediately hugged Ranvijay's waist in fear, burying his face in his stomach.

Arjun looked hurt by Aayansh's reflex but he knew it is his fault. He cursed himself. Where did his calmness went yesterday when he mindlessly attacked their baby? After all he is the most calm and thoughtful among the Rawat Brothers.

Ranvijay also saw pain in Arjun's eyes and fear of Aayansh.

"Andar aao arjun!" Ranvijay said and Arjun walked in looking down.

"Aayu!! Bacche please look at me." Ranvijay said but Aayansh did not move.

"Aayu! I promised to always protect you right baby? Toh please believe me and look at me." Aayansh also remembered that Ranvijay did protect him two times and looked up.