#14. Back Home

Hello there my lovely readers.

I am glad that you are voting and commenting on this story. But still the number of votes to the number of views is very less. I feel a bit sad about it when i think about the reasons for it.

But even though i am glad that many of you still leave no chance of appreciating my hard work.

So thanks you all for voting and commenting.

Here's another chapter for you all. It is going to be the longest chapter till now. It crossed 7k+ words. I wanted to write more but then the target of the previous chapter is already achieved so i Don't want to make you all wait more.

Target for this chapter will be 130 votes and 160 comments.

Feel free to point out grammar mistakes and typing errors.

I hope you guys will vote.

Thank you.

*******************************

When they heard the dangerously furious voice everyone shivered.

But except one person who felt so relieved seeing the person.

**********

In the vvip area.

Ranvijay came back with khanna following  him and saw the area deserted.

"Aayu!!" He called thinking Aayansh must be hiding behind the couch to surprise him but no response.

When he went ahead and looked for him he did not find him.

He became worried.

"Where are the guards damnit!" He yelled.

"Boss woh aapne hi toh.... sakbho bheja tha kyuki aap aur Viraj sir the." Khanna replied. He is also scared for his life right now.

"Viraj!" Ranvijay muttered and said,"Call that idiot here right now. And look for Aayansh. I want my brother safe." He said.

******

On the other hand.

Viraj who is with Rudra, Tanya and his friends had completely forgotten that he had to go back to Aayansh.

His phone suddenly rang but he was talking with others. Rudra who was nearby saw Ranvijay's name flashing on the screen and picked it up.

"Haa bhaiya...." he said.

"Rudra, Viraj ka phone tumhare paas kyu hai!" Ranvijay asked.

"Bhaiya calm down please.... app itne gusse mein kyu hai. Is everything alright?"

"Viraj kaha hai?" Ranvijay asked.

"Vir, woh toh yahi hai.... hum doston ke saath hai." Rudra replied.

"Doston ke saath? Iss ladke se thori samjhdari ki bhi umeed nahi kar sakta mein." Ranvijay sighed angrily.

"Bhaiya, kya hua hai?"

And Ranvijay told him everything and now Aayansh is missing. Rudra also became angry. How can Viraj be so careless!

"Bhaiya... aap tension mat le... yahi kahi hoga woh. Aap toh jaante hai na usse niche aane ka kitna mann tha... ghum raha hoga. Mil jaayega, okay! Hum bhi dhoondhte hai." Rudra said and cut the call.

He walked towards Viraj in fury who is talking to tanya and grabbed his wtist angrily. Viraj looked at him weirdly,"Kya hai, Rudy!"

But Rudra ignored him and said,"Tanya.... let's talk some other time, alright? Hume abhi jana hoga. Something important came up." He said and dragged Viraj with him who was trying to break free.