#7. Ranvijay's dilemma

The next day.

Rudra's room.

"

Today when Aayansh woke up he found himself in Rudra's room sleeping on his bed. When he tried getting up his lower back hurt. He remembered how Ranvijay tricked him yesterday to take the injection and pouted 😡.

Rudra came out of the changing room clad in his regular clothes.

He saw Aayansh already up and not in a pleasing mood. He walked to him and picked him up in his arms. Aayansh wrapped his legs around his waist and snaked his arms around his neck, hiding his face in Rudra's neck. He is tired and moody.

"Rise and shine, sunshine! Wakey, wakey!" Rudra said.

Aayansh fuzzed when Rudra tried to pull him out of his hiding place.

"Is our little prince angry?" Rudra asked.

Aayansh nodded cutely in his neck.

"Does it still hurt baby?" Rudra asked.

And Aayansh nodded again.

Rudra caressed his lower back and said,"my poor baby! It will be better soon, okay? Let's go brush your teeth first and then get you ready for the day, alright?"
And without waiting for a reply Rudra took him towards the bathroom. He made Aayansh sit on the slab. Aayansh whined he didn't want to leave the warm comforting embrace of his brother. But Rudra shussed him by rubbing his back and still made him sit on the slab. Rudra gave him a new tooth brush as Aayansh's toothbrush is in Ranvijay's bathroom.

Aayansh lazily took the brush and put it in his mouth while Rudra prepared the bath.

Rudra turned and saw Aayansh just holding the toothbrush brush in his mouth. He sighed.

"Bacche.... why are you sitting idly?" Rudra said taking the brush from his hand and himself brushed his teeth. After that he left the bathroom to let Aayansh do his work.

After twenty minutes Aayansh came out dressed in a jerry printed white sky white hoodie paired with some white shorts.

Aayansh saw Rudra standing near the window, looking out. He went and hugged him from back.

Rudra who was deeps in thoughts because started due to this sudden action of Aayansh. He balanced himself and the looked at the small creature behind him,"tch! Why did you come out without drying your hairs, little one? You will catch a cold like this!. He said dragging Aayansh to the bed and took out a dry towel from the drawer. He also took out a box from his snack collection.

Here pick one

Here pick one." He said as he opened the box and showed it to Aayansh.

Aayansh's eyes shone in happiness but he pouted,"only one?"

"Yes. Only one. Agar tabiyat kharab hui toh toh mera hi naam badnaam hoga na. Isliye ek hi milegii abhi... phir baad mein dungu." Rudra said.

"Please bhaiya... please
..... "