#15. The start of a new friendship.

Hello guys and girls....

I am sorry for this delayed update.
But there is a lot going on in my life right now. So please be patient with me. I will update when i get time to write.

Here's another update for you all.
Hope you like this one. I could only write 5.7k words this time. So please manage this time.

Considering i got 150+ vote on the last chapter.

So i think i will keep the target a little higher this time.

So the target to get another update will be 180 votes and 220 comments.

I hope you will vote if you are reading this and like my book.

Also follow me for more updates and share my story.

Thank you.

**************************************

The next day.

A day which is going to be  a real struggle for Ranvijay. Last night Aayansh went to Rudra's room as he was angry at Ranvijay.

Ranvijay tried to stop his baby but his grumpy baby did not even look at him for once.

Ranvijay couldn't even sleep a blink that night. Instead he went to the training grounds making the warriors over their question their lives. He was so harsh at the training grounds that night.

The next morning Ranvijay teleported back to the main building i.e. the villa where they live and went to check on his baby. He saw him all cuddled up in Rudra's arms  in Rudra's room.

Rudra saw Ranvijay by the door and said,"bhaiya? Aap kab aaye...? Please come in."

Ranvijay went towards the bed and caressed Aayansh's head lovingly.

Rudra smiled and said," he cried so much  last night and would wake up frequently looking for you. But this stubborn brat won't let me take him to your room or even call you here." Rudra said.

"He is really mad this time, isn't he?" Ranvijay asked and Rudra gave a little nod.

"Well! You never scold him like this before? He just want to be coaxed a little bit more this time." Rudra said.

"Alright, alright. I was a bit harsh this time...." Ranvijay said and Rudra looked at him like who is he trying to fool.

"Fine. I shouldn't have shouted like that but i was worried for him okay. You know it already."

Rudra chuckled,"bhaiya mujhe explanation dekar kuch nahi hoga. Ab aap yeh socho ki aap apne bigde bacche ko kaise manayenge!"

Ranvijay looked tensed as he scratched the back of his head, as if thinking the same.

"Accha mein aur Vir aajse college jaa rahe hai.... aur bhaiyu ki bhi koi important meeting hai shayad. Toh hum toh ghar par nahi honge..."

"Tumlog tension mat lo. I will handle him." Ranvijay said picking Aayansh up in his arms. Aayansh unconsciously wrapped his legs around Ranvijay's waist, grabbing his shirt and hiding his face in his chest, relaxing.

"Go and get ready." Ranvijay said and Rudra nodded getting out of the bed going towards the washroom.

Ranvijay also took Aayansh back to his room.

************

10:00 a.m.

Aayansh stretched his arms inside the comforter and yawned.