#17. Holi Party

Hello people!

Thank you for your love on the previous chapter and for your kinds words. I am very grateful the way my readers support me. You guys are amazing.

I am sorry that i am not able to reply to your dms and comments now or even your messages on my posts. I will see them once i get time and try to reply.

As i said earlier i will increase the number of votes by 10 and comments by 20.

So target for this chapter will be.

170 votes

And

260 comments.

Please point out the mistakes if you find them as i am not having enough time to revise this chapter now.

Thank you.

******************************

One fine day.

At Rawat Residence.

Aayansh is currently hiding under the table, pouting and hugging his knees to his chest

He got startled when suddenly he felt the cloth around the table being lifted and he crawled back gulping.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" The person asked, surprised to see Aayansh hiding under the table

But Aayansh on the other hand smiled widely seeing the person in front of him.

He immediately came out hugging the person, squealing,"kiki! I missed you." He said.

Kiyaan somehow managed to balance both of them and huffed,"okay, okay, i get it. Can you leave me now?" He asked rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Haww!! Why do you have to be so cold every time?" Aayansh pouted.

Kiyaan chuckled and they got up. Aayansh pouted more seeing kiyaan laughing at him. He huffed and turned his face away.