#11. Blessing Ceremony: Part 1

Even though the target was not achieved       😔     i am still  posting this new chapter because some of you are really excited and eager to read further. I am glad to know it but still i wish that the target was achieved because of the number of views i saw on the previous chapter.

Please vote if you are reading it and like it. I really feel so discouraged seeing so many views and so less votes.

Hope you like this chapter.

*******************************

Later that afternoon.

Everyone is sitting talking about the function which will be held in few days.

It is kept for Tara, where she will be blessed by the elders of both Birla and Rawat families. Her core powers and her abilities will be revealed and she will be officially registered in the family tree.

Everyone gathered here to discuss about the preparations.

Ranvijay also had to come and since Aayansh wouldn't leave him, also hi being too moody as he is not well so Ranvijay brought him with him too.

Hence everyone including Rawat brothers, birla brothers, Kabir, Akshara and Meera are here. Akshara held Tara on her lap. While Ranvijay have Aayansh straddling his lap, leaning on his chest looking at everyone holding his Mr. Bunny wrapped in a warm blanket....

Ranvijay had given him his sipper which had warm chocolate milk in it. As Aayansh hardly ate anything because he wasn't feeling like so Ranvijay gave him some small meals here and there so that he do have something in his stomach. Even though Aayansh like chocolate but he hates milk. And when these two are combined together it is tolerable for him but he is still not a fan of chocolate milk. He reluctantly took his sipper from Ranvijay and took a few sips whenever he noticed Ranvijay looking at him.

 He reluctantly took his sipper from Ranvijay and took a few sips whenever he noticed Ranvijay looking at him

Ranvijay patted Aayansh back all the time while Aayansh was busy pulling the ears of his bunny.

"Abhi, dad kab aa rahe hai?"  Akshara asked referring to Abhimanyu's father.

"Unhe meine inform kar diya tha.... he wanted to come right away to meet his granddaughter but the mystic council will not let him. And as he is a high ranking official there so he cannot leave anytime he wants. He said that he will be there by the ceremony." Abhimanyu said.

"Uncle toh aa hi jaayenge.... par tayari kaha aur kaise karni hai? Do din mein sab kuch karna hai.... toh jaldi decide karo." Kabir said.

"Mein soch rahi thi kyu na hum function hall mein hi rakhe... ho masion ke pechle area mein hai.... it's large and  spacious aur after decoration it will look great!" Akshara said.

"Well okay then.... function yahi hoga.... next decoration ki zimmedari kaun le raha hai? Abhimanyu asked.

"Leave that to me and Meera.... i have a good taste... and meera is a good planner. We all know it." Kabir said.