#6. The eventful day

After a week.

Another pleasant morning of Rawat Residence.

Aayansh woke up and found himself engulfed in his Ranvijay's strong arms. Ranvijay is still sleeping.

Aayansh got up rubbing his eyes and went near the window. He looked out. The sun rays falling on his face and he stretched his arms. It is the first time for him to wake up before Ranvijay.

He looked towards Ranvijay and said,"Bhaiya toh soo rahe hai.... bahar jaake dekhta huu...." he said and ran outside.

It was still early so only few servants were there. 

The servants greeted him as they crossed his path. Aayansh also replied them with same enthusiasm which made the house helpers also happy.

He found Rudra's  room and knocjed on the door as it was closed.The door automatically opened as if it recognized him.

He peeked inside but suddenly a forced pulled him in and the door closed again.

He looked at the door pouting but then his view stuck on the large aquarium wall.

Wow!!" No matter how many times he will come to Rudra's room he always liked the big aquarium.

Just then Rudra came out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Aayu?" He said when he saw Aayansh glued to the aquarium wall.

Aayansh turned and saw his brother and said,"Good morning Rudy Bhaiya!!" He said smiling.

Rudra went to him and hugged him.

"Good morning baby!! Aaj Itni jaldi uth gaya?" Rudra asked.

"Yeah...!" He said.

"Bhaiya bhi uth gaye? Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?"

"Nahi, baba toh abhi bhi soo rahe hai.... toh mein aapke paas aa gaya." Aayansh said

"Waah mere sher! Tu nikal bhi gaya aur bhaiya ko pata bhi nahi chala. He must be really tired then. Yahi ruk. Mein kapde pehn ke aaya!" Rudra said and Aayansh nodded.

He then went to the other side of the room where the swimming pool was.

Aayansh saw a shinning object on the table and went near it curiously. When he looked at it he remembered the jewel he saw in Arjun's room.

 When he looked at it he remembered the jewel he saw in Arjun's room

Rudra came out and saw Aayansh looking at his ocean stone.

He smiled and asked,"Do you like it?"

Aayansh looked back and saw Rudra coming towards him.

"I am sorry wo mein bas dekh raha tha..." Aayansh said in fear remembering the first time he tried touching a similar stone in Arjun's too.

Rudra side hugged him and said,"Maafi kyu maag raha hai bacche.... you are family and you can see it and even touch it. I know last time bhaiyu got furious but that was because he didn't know your identity that time. Okay?" Rudra said. Aayansh nodded but still didn't dare to touch the stone.