#2. He is a Rawat!

In Ranvijay's room.

Ranvijay laid him Aayansh gently down on the bed and covered him with the blankets properly. He kissed Aayansh's forehead lovingly and said,"I am sorry, mere bacche. I promise it won't happen again." He said when he heard a knock and saw Khanna at the door.

"Boss. All three of them are waiting for you in your office."

Ranvijay nodded and walked out of the room not before kissing Aayansh's forehead again.

*****

In Ranvijay's office

Ranvijay entered and saw all of his brothers standing in a row in front of his desk.

Arjun who was dressed only in a dhoti last time is now clad in modern clothes.

He walked to his chair and sat there staring at the trio.

"Welcome back bhaiya!" They said unanimously.

He ignored them and looked at the youngest.

"Where were you since last three days Viraj?" He asked.

Viraj looked troubled. He was partying with his college mates for the past three days. Pubs, clubs and gaming booths were his home since last three days.

"Wo...woh bhaiya...mai...wo.... mere...dosto ke...saath tha" he said stuttering.

"I asked where were you and not who were you with."

"Woh.... Ritik ka birthday tha...toh hum party kar rahe the..... gaming zone gaye the..."

"Aur kaha gaye the?" Ranvijay asked

"Woh ....club bhi gaye the."

"Club?? Is this is place to go for youngsters like you to celebrate?" Ranvijay asked.

"Woh bhaiya unhone jabardasti ki thi.... aur Ritik is my best friend toh mai chala gay. I promise zyada drink nahi ki maine!"  Viraj said.

"You are grounded for two weeks. No friends allowed, your car keys and gadgets are confiscated and gimme me your phone. I will myself talk to Ritik's elder brother."

"Bhaiya... I am sorry. Please don't take my phone."

"Give IT. NOW. " Ranvijay said and Viraj knew that it is the end of discussion and Ranvijay won't go back on his words.

Viraj sadly took out his phone and keys  from his pocket and placed it on Ranvijay's desk in front of him and again stood back on his place with his head down.

"Driver will drop you and come to pick you for next two weeks." Ranvijay said and then turned to Rudra.

"Do you want me to say what you did or you will take the honor?" Ranvijay asked.

"I  have been skipping college for past one week." Rudra said

"And why is that?" Ranvijay asked.

"Because of my upcoming concert. I had to prepare."

"Shouldn't you have informed it before i you wanted to practice?"

"I was afraid you will not agree." Rudra said.

Ranvijay sighedand said,"I want all your assignments completed within a week after you are done with this concert. Got it?" Ranvijay asked and Rudra looked at him shocked.

He thought he will be punished.

"No need to be too happy. You will  have to wash the dishes for next two weeks all by yourself with your own hands. No machines or powers allowed." Ranvijay said and Rudra's smile fell.
How can he underestimate his brother.