#13. Blessing Ceremony: Part 3

I will post the next update after 120 votes and 150 comments.

Hope you like it.

******

The blessings ceremony started and one by one the powerful members came forward to bless the light fairy and the future heir to the fairy realm's throne.

First came the elders of both the Birla and Rawat families and Raizada families  along with the elder fairies of the fairy realm who blessed baby Tara with prosperity, power and happiness.

Then the baby was blessed by her parents, Current head of the Birla family Abhimanyu Birla and The Queen of the fairy realm Akshara Birla. And then her uncles, Rohan and Krish.

Then the Rawat brothers came forward.

Ranvijay took out a beautiful jewelry box and opened it.

He first went to Akshara and made her wear the green jade bracelet.

And then he kneeled in front of Tara's baby cot and made her wear the mini version of same bracelet but white this time

"It is has a Protection charm on it and a part of our powers. It will protect you and Tara in any situation." Ranvijay said and kissed Tara's forehead affection.

Akshara smiled and said,"Thank you Ran." She said with tears forming in her eyes. She knew Ranvijay always loved her the same as he loves his brothers. And It made her so happy that even at this time when so much is going on, Ranvijay did not forget to think so much about her and Tara. She then saw the others and the other three were also smiling lovingly at their sister.

"Thanks guys." He muttered.

Ranvijay stood up and took few steps back and now all the Rawat brothers are standing in a line expect for Aayansh who is currently looking at everything from the vvip area.

The closed their eyes and their powers surrounded their body.

Ranvijay had a grey light surrounding him which he directed towards Tara and in his powerful voice he said," she will always be ahead of time in everything She will be greatest in whatever she does."

Arjun had a dark green aura around him which he directed at Tara and said,"Nature will be with her and guide her wherever she goes."

Rudra had a blue aura around him and he said,"Ocean will always welcome her."

Viraj too directed his red light to her and said,"Fire will bring her no harm."

And just like that the new born Light fairy and the next future of the fairy realm was blessed by her family.

Then the leaders of different clans presented her with many priceless gifts and blessings.

The Queen of Atlantis came forward and presented her a special sea shell which can summon the sea creatures for help.