#19. Maithili Digvijay Rawat

Hello again my readers.

Although the vote target is still not achieved I am still updating. But it is demotivating guys when i know that so many people read but only few voted.

I am sorry to say but it is disappointing.

Anyways i will set the same target for votes i.e. 185 votes.

But 300 comments this time.

I hope you guys will votes.

And i still couldn't find a satisfactory room yet so i am posting this for now. But if you don't like it then you can tag the comment to the picture and if some of your want to suggest a good picture than dm me. If it is close to my imagination then i might change the current picture with that.

And it is the longest chapter till that with 9.4k + words

I hope you will like it.

And i hope you will complete the target this time at least.

Please point out the mistakes if you find that so that i may correct them while revising the chapter when i have time.

Thank you

*******************************

The next morning.

Ranvijay woke up early as usual and found his baby cuddled up to him.

He kissed Aayansh's forehead and got out of the bed slowly. He was about to go to the washroom to freshen up when he saw Arjun rushing in, looking very tensed.

"Bhaiya... we have a problem.  It's urgent!" Arjun said coming in directly without even knocking.

Ranvijay frowned and they left immediately.

************

Two hours later.

Aayansh is crying hysterically hugging Ranvijay's legs, sitting on the ground.

"Baba...don't go...Wuwuwuuwywyw!"

Ranvijay looked down at Aayansh helplessly.

He needs to leave for an important matter for few days to a location which is unknown to everyone except for Arjun.

He told the rest of them that he is leaving for for an important internatiinal meeting and will be away for a week.

When Aayansh woke up he saw Ranvijay packing his stuff,"where we going?" He asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

And after hearing that it is only Ranvijay who is leaving and that too for a week his sleep ran away and he broke down.

So at present he his sitting on the ground, clinging onto Ranvijay's leg, bowling his eyes out.

Ranvijay tried to pull him up but he wasn't ready to let go thinking his baba would walk away if he did so.

Ranvijay too is worried seeing Aayansh crying so much.

He did not want to leave Aayansh too, but the matter is important and requires his presence.

So at last, Ranvijay kneeled on the ground and embraced his upset baby.

He sat on the ground leaning his back on the bed, pulling Aayansh on his lap who immediately snaked his arms around Ranvijay's neck and started crying again, hiding his face on Ranvijay's shoulders.