Seven

Hanaina's POV

I've enjoyed having Nollani around me. One thing I now know for sure is that she's a little and goodness did she love Tinkerbell. As much as I appreciate her working for me, I don't think I can let her continue. Reason being the fact that she regresses a lot which means she doesn't really finish her work. She's regressed multiple times throughout this week. I know that she regresses involuntary, which tells me that she feels safe and comfortable around me.

I'm going to take a big decision today. I don't know how to tell her I don't want her working for me anymore. It worries me a lot that she lives alone and won't budge to Jasmine's offer. She doesn't eat right and has to uber to work and back home everyday which I find to be unsafe.

I've been getting her lunch during break otherwise she'll just eat junk. I also have been taking her home after work since the beginning of this week, it's the safest option and I don't want anything to happen to her. I've decided to invite Nollani to my place today since it's Saturday, just to let her know she won't be working for me anymore.

I feel guilty but I know this has to be done. I go into my office to get some work done. I told Nollani to come over to help me with some paperwork just for today but the poor girl doesn't know I'm about to let her go. I'm anxiously waiting for her to arrive while I finish off my work.

I manage to discuss some issues with my current supplier before moving on to discuss different issues with my second supplier. I look at the clock before I decide to prepare some lunch for when Nollani comes by. I decide to prepare chicken wraps with a chilli sauce. I don't really know if she likes spicy food but I'll see when she gets here. I pop some potato chips in the oven to cook. I decide to make brownies because why not.

I decide to take another shower while the brownies get ready in the oven. I hop out the shower going downstairs to check my brownies aren't burning. They look fine so I go back to get dressed. I decide to wear a black button down shirt which I tucked into my black flowy pants and pointed heels. I get the brownies out the oven before I go back to doing my make up and hair.

I part my hair in the middle and tie it into a bun at the back. I put my glasses on and head downstairs to watch something before little miss arrives. I don't wait too long before I hear my door bell. I open the door to see Nollani dressed in a cute short pastel pink strappy dress with a short sleeved white top underneath.

"Hi" She says so sweet.

She looks so adorable I could just eat her up. She hands me a bouquet of fresh flowers that she hid behind her back. I smile thanking her. I see her playing with the hem of her dress so I try to loosen her up.

"Did you have something to eat dear? I'm a bit starved. Would you like to join me for lunch?" I ask her. She nods her head. "Sorry couldn't hear that." I say with a raised eyebrow. She shrinks back.

"Yes Miss Hanaina." She says not looking at me.

"Alright, come here baby" I lead her to my dinning table. Pulling out a chair for her to sit. I serve her food placing the hot sauce in front of us. I pour some juice for her while I get myself wine.

I sit down right next to her immediately sensing her nervousness. Why is she so nervous? she's used to being around me, maybe in a different setting but nonetheless.

She takes a bite of her wrap, juices run down her chin. I quickly grab a napkin wiping the sauce off her chin. She dips it into the hot sauce. "Hot! It's hot baby!" I say she takes a bite and smiles at me but quickly gulps her juice after. I chuckle at her silliness before continuing with my food. I need her to stay big so I don't have to postpone this conversation. 

I wait for her to finish, she eats pretty slow so I take my plate and hers to the kitchen, once she's done. I'll wash them a little later. I give her a brownie and see her eyes sparkle. She says thank you before finishing it in one second. "Nollani." I say surprised. She hides her face. She has crumbs all over her dress. I dust her off shaking my head holding back a laugh.

"Sweetheart can I talk to you?"

"Yes Miss Hanaina" She responds sweetly. We move to the couch.

"Nollani, I know I said I wanted you to help with some paperwork but I don't need you to help me with anything. I wanted to talk to you about something." She looks at me confused. " don't want you to get upset sweetheart but I don't think working at the office is the best thing for you." I see her slump her shoulder, she doesn't respond but looks down at her hands.

"I'm weird aren't I, I can't even do my work right?" She says her eyes welling up with tears.

"No sweetheart that's not the case at all." I quickly say. "I really appreciate how hard you worked my love but, if you continue to regress then you really can't get anything done." She continues playing with her fingers. "Are you familiar with the term little?" I look at her. Her cheeks turn red which answers my question. She nods confirming my assumption.

"Are you a little?" I ask already knowing her answer. She nods again still not giving me any eye contact. "Nollani can you talk to me dear, I want to know what's on your mind right now."

"I don't know." She responds softly. I nod at her response looking down at my own hands.

"Would you let me be your mommy?" I ask, earning all her attention this time.