Sixteen

When I get to the playroom my first mission is to take this diaper off. I lift up my dress undoing the tabs on each side. I take the diaper off deciding to put it under my bed so mommy doesn't find it.

I walk back to my playroom but remember that mommy's downstairs with Aunty Ela and Lana so I can probably do some exploring. I decided it won't be anything that belongs in mommy's room, maybe her office. I look through mommy's things but I don't see anything interesting.

I grab a few pens from mommy's table deciding to make use of her boring papers. All the papers I find have lots of words on them so It's better if I just draw over the words. I'll make a picture for mommy. I draw the first picture but I don't like the way it looks and decide to take a different paper.

This one has a lot of words on it and a circle that looks like it's cut up into unequal pizza slices with numbers inside. The pizza looks plain so I decide to draw topping on it. I bounce on each foot. Something feels weird but it feels much better when I'm bouncing on my feet.

"Nollani? I've been calling you-" I hear mommy say down the passage.

"Mommy I in here" I say. I hear mommy's shoes on the floor and it sounds like she's walking very fast.

"What on earth are you doing in my office?!" Mommy asks looking pretty angry. I decide to show her the pizza I made for her. She can't get angry after seeing pizza, can she?

"Pizza mommy. Look!" Mommy takes her glasses off rubbing her eyes. Does mommy not like my drawing? "Mommy not like it?" I ask a bit heartbroken.

"Baby, it's not that mommy doesn't like it, those were mommy's very important documents. Mommy's working on something very important. Those documents are very important lovebug." My heart sinks, I can't believe how stupid I am.

"I sorry mommy, I fix it, p'omise." Mommy smiles reaching out for me. I put up my arms letting mommy pick me up. She sits on her chair with me facing her.

"It's not your fault, next time mommy would appreciate it if you don't touch anything on in her office. If you would like to make a pretty picture for monmy, like this one," mommy points at the pizza, "then you ask mommy for paper and I will happily give you some." I nod laying on mommy's chest.

Mommy suddenly lifts my dress up and lowers it again. I'm confused for a bit before realisation hits me. I blush looking up at mommy. "You could've at least put big girl panties on." I hide my face certain I'm beet red.

"Did you make a pee pee in your diaper?" Mommy asks. I quickly shake my head no, but now that mommy ask, I feel pressure in my bladder. Now it makes sense why I was bouncing on my feet earlier. I wiggle around in mommy's lap not sure how to tell her I need to go pee pee. I can't even press my legs together because of the way I'm sitting on her lap.

"Mommy called you multiple times, Aunty Ela and Aunty Lana really wanted to say bye, but someone was very busy in her mommy's office." I whine bouncing on mommy's lap.

"Mommy down! Now!" I say, but mommy doesn't sense the urgency so I hide my face and just let it go right on mommy's lap. Mommy gasps and her body feels so stiff. I feel tears burning my eyes. I'm pretty disappointed in myself, I can't even control myself anymore. "I sorry mommy." I say through my crys.

Mommy stands up going somewhere, I don't bother looking up. Mommy sets me on my feet pulling my dress over my head. I'm not paying much attention but mommy picks me up again and I feel water on my skin. I finally look up, seeing mommy nakey, standing in her shower.

My crying stops, now enjoying the warmth from the water and from mommy's skin. "All better?" Mommy asks running her fingers through my wet hair. I nod putting my fingers in my mouth.

After a while, mommy works quickly washing the both of us. She steps out the shower wraping us in a towel. When mommy tries to put me down I whine clinging to her, after multiple attempts to set me on my feet she finally gives up.

Mommy gets me dressed in a pretty dress but puts on another diaper on me. I frown at her not very happy. We go back to her room where she gets dressed while I wait for her on the bed. I see my binky on her bedside table putting it to use.

Mommy lays on the bed pulling me on top of her. "Do you want me to feed you?" She asks pulling my binky out of my mouth.

I look at mommy's boobies before shaking my head quickly saying "no thank you". My cheeks feel warm, having my milky from her is still a bit embarrassing.

I roll over, laying next to her. She grabs her phone doing something on it. Probably work because that's the only thing mommy ever does.

"No it is not work young lady!" I smile looking at her sheepishly. I need to work on this thinking out loud thing, it's not cool.

"Is so, mommy always doing boring work!"

"Not I do not!" I giggle at her little tantrum. I try to peak and see what she's doing on her phone. What could possibly be more entertaining than me. "Stop being so nosey." She says hiding her phone against her chest. When Mommy picks up her phone again, it upsets me.

"Mommy no phone!" I whine throwing my legs on the bed. I put my face in the pillow kneeling with my butt in the air. I take my binky from her sticking it back in my mouth. Now I don't want to talk to her anymore.

"Okay bubs, mommy's all yours" she says and I ignore her.

I feel her get off the bed but continue hiding my face. I feel myself getting pulled towards mommy and squeal trying to get away but it's already too late and she's already holding me. I look at Mommy trying to look stern like her when she's angry. That doesn't work because mommy kisses me on my binky making me smile.

"There she is." Mommy says smiling back at me. I lay on her shoulder accepting my defeat. "Food?" She asks and I wiggle excitedly making mommy chuckle.