Thirty

I closed the container of brownies, taking a big bite once It felt safe enough to do so. Mommy walked in while I'm smiling like an idiot at the brownie. "Nollani! I thought I told you no more, young lady." She scolds. I smile at her, trying my best to look cute. "No more," she say, taking my brownie and eating it.

"Mommy! That was mine!" I stomp, folding my arms over my chest.

"What did I say about stomping your foot at me?" Mommy asks, bending over to be at my level.

"You said no stomping my foot at you!" I respond.

"Hmm," she hums. "I'm glad you remember." She says, patting my bottom as if warning me.

"You're lucky I'm sweet because I would've kicked your butt for eating my brownie," I mumble under my breath.

"Get back to doing your work," she tells me, and I do as she says. Mommy was acting very weird this morning. It was very awkward in the car when she drove me to college. It seemed like she wanted to say something, but she still hasn't said anything. I wanted to ask what the matter was, but I didn't want her to tell me something I didn't want to hear.

"Baby, did you eat any fruit today?" she asks. That question was weird enough because typically Mommy wouldn't ask. If she wanted me to have fruit, she would've forced me to have some, like how she forces me to have water.

"No," I respond still focused on my work. Fruits are just as yucky as veggies, especially apples. The peels are so difficult to swallow. Mommy tried giving me one that was peeled, but it still wasn't nice. It doesn't make any sense because apple juice is so yummy. I'm reading the abstract assigned as this week's reading, but I could still feel Mommy's eyes burning me. I look behind me meeting her gaze. "Mommy! What is it?!" I finally ask. I was feeling very self-conscious at that moment.

I really didn't know if she was asking about me eating fruits because I looked fat and needed more of them or if it was just something else. I saw a slight smile on her face that disappears just as quickly as it appeared. "Come here," she says gently. I hesitated for a second but walked over to her. Mommy swiftly pulls me onto her lap, slipping her hands under my shirt to caress my back. I wanted to stop her because I might slip and I had to finish reading the abstract, but it felt too good.

I lean into Mommy, focusing on her fingers on my back, but then she suddenly stopped, making me whine. "I thought you wanted Mommy to tell you what's on her mind," she says. I nod, lifting my head from her chest. Mommy was giving me serious eye contact, which made me squirm a bit because it meant she was very serious. "You know Mommy cares about you, right?" she starts.

"Yes," I nod.

"Your health is really important to me, and Mommy just wants to make sure you're completely healthy. It's really nothing serious but to me as your mommy it is." I'm still maintaining eye contact because I still had no idea where this is going. "But...when was the last time you went potty? And I'm not talking about what you normally do in your diaper every night." I gasp taken aback. If there was a genie close by, I'd wish to disappear from the surface of the earth.

"Mommy!" I groaned, hiding my face in her boobies. Mommy chuckles, rubbing my back as comfort.

"I'm not forcing you to tell me love, but you should be using the potty at least three times a week. Which...I haven't seen you doing," Mommy says.

"No way that's too much." I tell her. Three times a week sounds ridiculous to me.

"Yes way! Mommy thinks you've been having way too much bread for lunch and not enough breastmilk to help you pass it out," she responds. "Suppositories would do the trick, but I'd rather we try milk first." What the hell are suppositories?

"Milk? Like now?! But I'm big," I say, looking at her boobies.

"That's not what your eyes are telling me," she said, booping my nose, reminding me to blink. I was waiting for her to undo the buttons on her shirt. Like, is she going to give me my milk already or no? She finally unbuttons her shirt, taking it off before pulling down her bra to expose both her breasts. My cheeks could fry an egg right now. She guides my head to her nipple, and I suckle contently once I was latched on.

The aim was to stay big today so I could do my work, but obviously, Mommy had other plans. I closed my eyes, feeling my milky start to fill my belly. I played with Mommy's hair because it was the only thing that looked interesting right now, that's until I noticed her exposed boobie. I reached over to grab it, but Mommy props me up and guides me to latch onto it. I suckle until I start barely getting any more milk.

"Mommy, all done?" I ask, trying to squeeze some more milk out, but there was none.

"Yes sweetie, it's all in your belly now," she says poking my belly, making me giggle. "What's so funny?" she asks, poking my belly again and making me giggle more. "Oh! Mommy found the giggle button." she says, poking every inch of my belly. I became a ball of giggles until I accidentally tooted. Mommy laughs at my little accident.

"Not funny! Mommy's fault," I pout.

"There's no need to be embarrassed my love. It's going to be a secret just between the two of us...unless your stuffies heard it too," she teased.

"Mommy no, they not hear it!" I tried to defend myself, feeling embarrassed. It wasn't so loud that my stuffies could hear it all the way upstairs...Right? I got off Mommy's lap, upset with her, and bury my face on the arm of the couch, not wanting to talk to her anymore.

"Aww, come now, Mommy was just teasing," she says pulling me back onto her lap. "So sensitive!" she says, kissing me. I'm still upset, not really moved by her kisses. "Fine, what can Mommy do to earn your trust?" She asks, she's definitely going to regret it.

"B-ownie!" I shout, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh but that belly's still so full!" she says, looking at my belly.

"Nuh-uh, have space for b'ownie. See!" I show her there's still space by popping my belly in and out. Mommy chuckles fixing her bra. She stands up with me in her arms to get me my brownie. I knew I had her wrapped around my finger.

"I'll let you have one more. Just because you're so sweet and didn't 'kick my butt'." she says air quoting. I squeak hiding my face in her chest, realising she heard me mumbling earlier. I can never win against her at this point.