Thirteen

I wake up to the bed shaking. I open my eyes and it's Han- mommy shaking me awake. Could she just let me sleep, just for today. Ha-um- mommy pulls the blanket off and I shiver. It's unusually cold.

"Sweetheart, did you have an accident?" She asks looking down at my legs. I sit up trying to see what she looking at. I freeze feeling the wetness from the slight movement. I look at her trying to see if she's angry but she softly smiles at me.

"I'm sorry." I say looking away.

"I gave you a full bottle last night it was bound to happen. Are you big right now?" She asks which I respond with a nod. "Could you please get ready for me while I change your bed sheets? Just put your wet clothes in the laundry basket I'll sort it out." I nod again wondering how she's still so sweet to me when I'm giving her extra work early in the morning.

While I'm taking a bath, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in." I say not worried about her seeing me naked. I look up at her still embarrassed about my accident. I haven't had an accident in ages, why now? I usually hold my pee in all night too scared to go to the bathroom so it really surprises me how I had an accident.

"It's okay sweetheart mistakes like that happen. I should've put you in some sort of protection instead of panties. Anyway would you like me to pick out your clothes or will you do it yourself?" She asks. I look at her longer than I should be. I really can't help it she looks so beautiful. I don't understand how she makes work clothes look so good. "Nollani!" She snaps me back to reality.

"You look beautiful mommy." I smile at her.

"Thank you sweetheart, but you still haven't answered me." She says waiting for an answer.

"Can you please pick them out." I say.

"Alright. Well done for using your manners." she says making me flush. I'm not used to all this praising. She's doing it on purpose, I'll definitely get her back.

Once I'm done I go to my room to get ready. I see my clothes laid neatly on the bed. Lo and behold we're matching. She picked out a white long sleeved tshirt with baby blue ruffled shorts.

Incase I hadn't mentioned it, she's wearing a baby blue pantsuit. Great a mini Hanaina! What are they gonna think when we get to the office. Even worse we'll be walking in together. I get dressed anyway. Never letting her pick my clothes again.

"Nollani! Let's go baby."

"Coming!" I call back. I quickly take my bag, secretly stuffing one of the sloth stuffies in and my binky in the pocket of my shorts. Why I decided to take them? I don't know but I had to bring them with. I run off downstairs into mommy's car. I don't even bother trying my luck and go straight to sitting at the back. Mommy had given me some pancakes with fruits to eat on the way.

We drive by the coffee shop, she gets me a hot chocolate again and gets herself a coffee. I fold my arms not taking it when she hands it to me. "Nollani, I'm not going to put up with this again. If you want to act like a baby then I have not issue treating you like one." She says firmly.

"That's not fair!" I shake my head not giving in.

"Fine then." She says placing the hot chocolate in the cup holder. I smile knowing I won this time. She quietly drives off, drinking some of her coffee. The hot chocolate smells so good so I end up drinking it. It's not my proudest moment but whatever.

She places her coffee in the cup holder. I eye it for a bit so temped to take it but I know better than to get in trouble in the morning...again.

When we arrive, I jump out the car closing the door walking a little ahead of her. I'm still upset about the coffee and it's pretty clear to see. I notice some of the staff looking at us which makes me very conscious. I look back a mommy wanting a bit of reassurance. She's walking behind me not paying anyone any attention and that makes me confident enough. I get on the elevator, holding the door open because I'm kind. She thanks me and presses the button to our floor.

As soon as the door opens again I run off to our office, dumping my bag on the couch. I'm about to run off to Latisha's office which is right next door, but bump into mommy. "Where are you going?"

"I wanna spend some time with Tisha. Please!" I say with my best puppy eyes.

She sets her stuff before sitting on her chair and waves for me to come closer. I stand next to her not knowing what to expect. "You can go sit with Latisha but this coffee issue is not going to be a common occurance every morning. This is the last time you're going to throw a tantrum over coffee. Yes?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Good girl" she smiles waving her hand signalling me go on. I run off to Tisha's office.

"You're matching with my wife! She's mine!" Lydia says dramatically holding her forehead. Does She have nothing to do? She's literally always in here.

"Lydia shut up. You're always eye fucking the poor woman." Tisha says clicking her tongue.

"You're just jealous! Always keeping her to yourself." Lydia says with the funniest expression ever. "I stole her number off your phone yesterday" she says with a smirk.

"Lydia you bitch, you better not do anything. You'll freaking get me in trouble. Delete it now!" Tisha says trying to take Lydia's phone. Lydia shoves it in her bra and turns her back to Tisha. I giggle looking at them bickering. This is why I enjoy coming here. I wonder what mommy would say if she knew how silly these two act. Especially Tisha because she's always such an angel in front of mommy.

Speaking of mommy, I kinda miss her now. I leave these two digging in each other's bras for a stupid phone. I've had enough Lydia-Latisha dose for this morning.

"So soon?" Mommy asks without looking up.

"Can you smell me? I literally just walked in." I say in a bored tone shoving myself on her lap. She chuckles pinching my cheeks. I don't feel little but I just want to be near her.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" She asks cradling me.

"Shhh! Cuddle me mommy cuddle me!"

"Yes ma'am!" she says squishing me against her boobies making me whine.

"I said cuddle me mommy not kill me!" I tell her stern. She rudely laughs at me. Not funny!

"What's this bubba?" She asks feeling the lump in my pocket. I look up confused before remembering the binky in my pocket.

"No, nothing." I say, quickly covering my pocket with my hand.

"Nollani! What did I say about lying?" She says pulling my hand away and taking the binky out of my pocket. I hide my face in her chest in embarrassment. This day sure is going really well for me!

"Ohh sweetheart!" Mommy kisses me on the head. "You don't have to be embarrassed about your binky. I don't mind you using it whenever you want to." She says booping my nose.

I grab the binky from her hand sticking it in my mouth and going back in her chest. I don't want her to take my binky again. She chuckles rubbing my back.

"I wonder why Latisha hasn't come in here yet, I should probably ring her" mommy does so and Tisha comes in a few seconds later looking disheveled.

"What on earth happened to you?" Mommy says. I look up at mommy giggling knowingly. Ohh stupid Tisha.