Fifteen

I woke mommy up this morning just to level things between us. It's not really revenge but she needs a taste of her own medicine. She gave me breakfast and a bath then I decided to spend some time in the playroom but got bored after a while. I don't know where mommy is, so I decide to have fun with her make up.

I tippy toe to her room carefully opening the door. Mommy's doors don't creak and squeak so that makes things easier for me. I look around the room trying to see if mommy's in there. She isn't in the room so I quickly go in the bathroom opening the cabinet looking for her make up stash. I wiggle happily once I find it.

"What are you doing?" Mommy asks startling me.

I look up seeing mommy nakey wiping herself dry with a towel. How didn't I see her? I look at Mommy frozen in place, blushing when my eyes go down to her boobies. I quickly throw the items in my hands back in the cupboard running out of the room before mommy could say anything.

I've never seen mommy nakey before. Seeing her nakey only made my desire to have milky from her increase. I sit behind the door in my playroom hoping mommy doesn't find me. I start feeling drowsy from sitting behind the door. My eyes shoot open when I feel myself getting picked up.

"That's why you should've listened to me when I told you to go back to sleep this morning." Mommy says making me huff. We're in my room and mommy puts me on the big fluffy mat that's on my dresser. I frown when she takes my undies off and putting on something fluffy under my bum.

When I try to see what it is, mommy pushes me back down before picking me up again. "It's a diaper pumpkin, it's best if we keep it on just to be safe." I whine not happy that she put me in a stupid diaper.

"I'm not a baby!" I say folding my arms. Mommy ignores me and sits on the rocking chair. She pats my bottom which makes me squirm in her lap. I don't like how the diaper makes a thud noise every time mommy pats my bum.

When mommy tries to put the binky in my mouth I hide in her chest. I didn't want a binky I wanted her boobies. Mommy tries again but this time I take it and throw it across the room. "Nollani! That was not very nice." I ignore mommy determined to get my milky.

I lay against mommy deciding to get the milky myself since she doesn't wanna give it to me. I put my hand down her shirt reaching for one of mommy's boobies. Mommy doesn't say anything watching me quietly. When I fail to pull her boobie out, I groan in frustration kicking my legs.

I regret my actions as soon as I look up at mommy. I hide behind my hands hoping she can't see me anymore. "What is it that you want baby tell mommy." Mommy asks gently rubbing circles on my cheek. I shake my head deciding it's best to close my eyes and sleep.

After a while of nothing but silence I feel something pressed on my mouth. I open my mouth this time deciding it's best to just have my binky. I realise it's not my binky because it's way too soft. I open my eyes seeing mommy's boobie in my mouth instead. I look up at mommy trying to read her expression but she nods encouraging me to suckle.

I suckle and my head feels so fuzzy from a lot of emotions. I tug on mommy's boobie wanting more milk but it only slows down. I huff asking mommy for help with my eyes. "Gently baby, gently" I do as she says recieveing a "Good girl." She adjusts me, and milk suddenly fills my mouth. I tastes just like the one from my babba maybe a little bit better.

Mommy continues patting my bum. My eyes feel so heavy but I have to stay awake, I want to have more of mommy's milky. I can't keep them open anymore, leting sleep envelope me.

I wake up to a lot of noise. I realise I'm in my room so it's mommy making noise. Why does mommy have the TV on so loud. I slowly get off the bed so I don't fall off, that would really hurt. I go down the stairs scooting on my bum. I reach the bottom looking up to lots of eyes looking back at me. I run in the direction of the only familiar pair of eyes I see.

Mommy grunts catching me in her arms. I sit curled into her not wanting to look at the 2 women sitting in front of us. "Baby what happened to our manners? Can you say hi?" Mommy asks rubbing my back.

"Hi." I say still hiding.

"Hi sweetheart." One of the women says rubbing my foot. I peek trying to get a better view of these women. They both seem to be around mommy's age.

There's one that looks very kind and smiles at me when she catches me peeking. She has long dark wavy hair and pretty green eyes, she's wearing glasses like my mommy, except her glasses were sparkly, way prettier than mommy's boring ones. The other lady looks pretty but scary. She has brown hair that sits just above her shoulders and grey eyes. I wonder who they are.

It's as if mommy reads my mind because she introduces them to me. "Baby this is Elaina-" She gestures towards the one with the brown hair, "-and Alana, Ela's wife." She points at the one with wavy hair. "They're mommy's friends" Mommy says and they wave at me.

"Lana, Ela, this is Nollani." Mommy introduces me planting a kiss on my temple.

"Nice to finally meet you in person sweetheart. Your mommy told me how naughty you were this morning." Aunty Alana says making me glare at mommy. I wasn't being naughty this morning.

I squirm away from mommy's hand when she squishes my bum. "Mommy no!" I tell her not impressed with her actions.

"Calm down, mommy's just checking if you're still dry." I blush groaning when she sticks her finger peeking into my diaper. "Okay I'm done, you're dry. Mommy was just double checking." I shake my head folding my arms.

"Woke me up!" I tell mommy very upset with her.

"I'm sorry lovebug, Aunty Ela and Lana invited themselves over." Mommy says staring at the two women.

"Well we wouldn't have if your mommy had the curtesy to do it herself sweetie." Aunty Ela responds staring at mommy. Mommy looks like shes about to fight Aunty Ela so I decided to safely get off her lap and hide behind the couch.

Nothing ends up happening. Boring! So I decide to climb on the couch, mommy grabs my leg when she sees me wobbling. "Get down, you're going to get hurt."

"Won't mommy! Let go!" As soon as I pry her hands off I wobble even more losing my balance. It really hurts so I let out a loud wail. Mommy picks me up, rubbing some of the sore parts of my body.

"Ohh my baby!" Mommy says rocking me. Once I calm, mommy gives looks at me sternly. "Are we going to listen to mommy next time?" She asks.

"Yes mommy." I say wiping my tears and snot on her shirt.

"Looks like you made your mommy's boring shirt way more pretty." Lana says laughing. Mommy gives her a glare before they go back to their boring conversation, I wanna climb on the couch again so I attempt to.

"I'm going to smack you!" Mommy says with her teeth clenched making me sit immediately on her lap. I see disapproving looks from the women in front of me and hide my face.

"I think we might have found Rylie's partner in crime." Lana says looking between mommy and Aunty Elaina.

"No, Rylie is a on another different level of naughty." Mommy says shaking her head. "I wonder how you two are still in one piece. She such a sweetheart for me though"

"Which makes me wonder what you did to my baby because she listens to you." Ela says. Mommy smiles at the two women.

"It's my secret!" Mommy sats winking. Who the heck is Rylie? Why is my mommy calling her a sweetheart?"

"Who Rylie?" I ask looking between the three of them.

"Just like how you're my baby, Rylie's Lana and Ela's baby. I don't know why these two didn't bring her with." Mommy says. "You should've brought her and left yourselves at home."

"Uh-uh Mommy, be nice!" I tell mommy waging my finger at her.

"Yes ma'am" mommy says with a smirk. I nod in approval. She chuckles giving me a kiss.

"I go play pease?" I ask giving mommy my best puppy eyes.

"If you promise to clean up your toys because I did it alone last night." Mommy tells me lifting a brow.

"I pomise mommy" she nods tapping by bottom. I'm gonna have to get this diaper off. It's so annoying!