Nineteen

Since mommy had promised to give me anything I want, I asked her to go to one of the shopping malls nearby. I'm currently not feeling small, but the toy store will still do. Mommy decideds to take us to a different store before going to the toy store, which upset me. That wasn't the only thing that upset me though, mommy also decided holding my hand was the best thing for me...something about running away from her and getting lost. So boring.

We go into 'mommy's shop', it looks so boring there's practically nothing mommy could want from here. I'm just following mommy cause she's holding my hand, but I don't want to be in this store. When I notice the isle mommy's taking us to, I feel my cheeks heat up. "Whose are those for?" I ask mommy when she picks up a pack of diapers.

"I think we both know who these are for, mommy didn't get enough last time. These should last you a month... or two?" She says picking up another pack.

"Fuck no!" I say folding my arms.

"You better stop cursing little miss." Mommy tells me firmly. She grabs my hand heading to the cash register. I don't even look up at the lady that works here, she obviously knows these diapers are for me but isn't making it obvious. Stupid mommy. I don't even want to get anything from the toy store anymore.

Jokes on me though because my mood does a full 360 degrees when I spot the toy store. "Mommy quick!" I say letting go of her hand. I look around the store unsure of where to start. I know I look so childish right now but I couldn't care less.

"Slow down pumpkin. You can take as long as you need, we're not in a hurry." I slow down listening to mommy. I see a shelf of sticker books and decide that would be a good starting point. I pick a book of stickers and move on to other items. Once my arms are full I go back to mommy to tell her I'm ready to go pay. Deep down I feel so guilty and greedy for grabbing all these things.

"Done." I say looking up hopefully at mommy. I really hope she allows me to take all these things because I like every single one of them.

"Oh my goodness, surely we aren't taking every one of those." I look down at my things trying to think which I should put back. I turn to put the colouring books away because I have some of those at home but mommy stops me.
"No no lovebug. Mommy doesn't mind you taking all of these things, but you better be a very good girl for me!"

I jump up excited dropping some of the mystery boxes I picked. Mommy shakes her head helping me carry some items. Mommy pays for my stuff without any fuss. We head to the car and it's already dark outside. I skip in front of mommy looking back now and again to make sure she's still there.

Mommy buys takeout on the way home since she didn't think cooking would be a good idea. When we get home we eat and go our separate ways, to get ready for bed. I take a quick shower and go downstairs after to watch something. I scroll through Netflix and eventually pick gossip girl.

I text my paternal grandmother telling her I'll visit on Wednesday or Thursday this week . I spoke to her earlier today, just wanting to know if she's doing well. It warmed my heart how excited she was to speak to me. I said I would go see her sometime during the week depending on my classes, I just didn't specify when.

I hadn't told mommy about my decision to go visit so I head to her room to tell her. She's still in the bathroom so I sit on her bed and wait. She eventually walks out giving me a wink snd goes to get herself dressed. I'm watching her getting ready just admiring her. I love being around her, I know I don't feel little but I still enjoy being around my mommy. I like the attention she gives me even when I'm big me. I always feel so loved, just like when my mother was still alive.

Mommy eventually joins me on her bed, she sits next to me and pulls me into her side. "What is it love?" She asks giving me a kiss on the head.

"I spoke to my gran and I wanted to go see her one of these days if that's okay with you?" I look up at her waiting for a response.

"I don't have an issue with that, you'll just tell me when and I'll take you. Are you planning to spend the night?" I nod.

"I can uber to-"

"Absolutely not! I'll get you in the morning and take you to school" typical of her! I nod once again not wanting to argue with her. "Would you like to sleep with me or in your room?" She asks. I'm feeling very big but her room sounds way better. Plus, I don't get nightmares when I sleep with her as opposed to when I sleep on my own.

"With you please." I say hoping she doesn't dislike my answer. She smiles softly giving me another kiss before picking me up to tuck me in under the covers. She gets in next to me moving very close to me. Her chest is practically in my face and I can't help but look at her cleavage.

"Staring is rude." She says smirking. I blush turning away to hide. I peek one last time. I would really like to nurse but I'm not feeling small so it wouldn't be appropriate.

"Nollani?" I quickly look away from her chest to her face. "If you want to have milk you can sweetheart." I look at her a bit shook. "I know you're big, but I don't mind you nursing. It doesn't make a difference whether you nurse while you're big or small, it's all your milk either way sweet girl."

I pause for a bit unsure but mommy takes out one of her breasts cupping it. I slowly move closer to her going to latch. "Good girl" she says. It feels like the first time I had her milk all over again. My cheeks feel quite warm but it doesn't bother me too much as I continue nursing.

I really don't know how anyone could love me so much, but my mommy does and that makes me the happiest girl alive. I still don't believe she's just mine, my mommy. I look up at her so content, seeing the love her eyes hold for me.