♡PROLOGUE♡

Layla Remy, also known as my best friend since collage, is a stupid dummy

Let me explain.

FLASHBACK:

"Layla I seriously don't think this is a good idea. We are literally 30 years old we cannot go to a collage party" I reprimanded as she drove her Mercedes to the stupid collage party she forced me to go to.

"Lighten up Aubrey, it's just to drink than we will leave" She snapped at me. Her raven black hair is tied up in a half up half down style and her tight red dress shows off all her features to her chest to her mid thigh.

I have no idea why I'm still freinds with her.

Layla, to put it simple, is a slut—no I'm not saying that to be mean I'm saying that to state facts.

When we were in collage, which was six years ago, she slept with literally everyone. Guy, girl, teacher, janitor, doorman master— it did not matter. She slept with everyone that was willing.

Somehow when she tried flirted with me in our second year of collage, which I was there to study to become an author and her a teacher, I passed her down. One, simply because I'm as straight as a square and two, I'm not that type of person to sleep around.

I want to save myself for my one.

As cheesy as it sounds that just how I am.

Anyways, she's a bitch. She gets what she wants, end of story and discussion.

Now, she's drove us back to the same collage we dropped out of six years ago to go have a free drink because everyone knows collage parties have the best vodka, or so she's told me.

I didn't drink because I hate how it turns people against their own mind.

A soft people becomes loud. A loud person becomes angry. It's a whole thing that I did not want to be tangled up in.

So I was her driver for tonight as she got hammered and likely fucked someone seven years younger than her.

"We are here!" She squealed as she yanks open the car door and struts up to the house that's booming with people in their twenties.

Oh great...

"Aubrey hurry the fuck up I want to get drunk and go down on somebody already!" My best friend shouted and I scoffed

Typical for her.

Why was I freinds with her?

Oh right, I was lonely hermit that never left my apartment.

I got out of the car and joined Layla as we walked up to the house, drunk people threw up on the front porch or a couple made out in the bushes.

I rolled my eyes.