Chapter 2: Abby

Aubrey's POV-

Aubrey's POV-

I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me.

I woke up, walked around my room in a feeling of anxiety by feeling like a presence was right behind me, breathing down my neck.

Except the thing was, I didn't feel fear.

I walked all through my house in a curious state, and never found out why I felt the feeling so I shrugged it off to decide to head down to the town while wearing a simple floral crop top with some white pants I found in my closet that I thought was very cute.

The outfit:

Wandering around the town I didn't have much to do, or that's what I originally thought before I saw Marbella struggling to pick up a basket of four watermelon in it

Quickly I made my way over and helped her gently set it on the ground. Groaning in exhaustion as she touched her own back she looked at me with a smile.

"Good morning Aubrey. How was your first night?" She asked kindly as I smiled at her, feeling always happy in her presence. Almost like I was with mom at home.

My smile faltered but not to have her questions if I was ok I fixed it back on.

"It was...interesting. I woke up with the strangest feeling though" I commented as we both lifted the basket and brought it to a small table with a blue canopy for the people standing under it chopping some fruit to have some shade.

The table was on the side of the stone path in the middle of the town, and I had then realized I had wandering in the middle of a market.

There were table with canopies over top of them as they sold different things. Things from cloths, to dishes of food to fruit. It felt very welcoming.

"What was it" Marbella asked as she set a watermelon infront of a burly man that had a black apron on. The man began to chop at the watermelon as she turned to me.

"Well when I woke up it felt like somone was watching me" I confessed as she raised a concerned brow at me.

"Watching you?" She asked suspiciously as we walked through the market. She stopped to say hello to a couple of people who also waved hello to me. Everyone was very nice, like a community kinda of way.