Chapter 15: Her Laugh

Ivan's POV- *2 hours before saving Aubrey*

Ivan's POV-
*2 hours before saving Aubrey*

I should have known. Black haired girl.

How could I had been so stupid!

"You five, come with me" I ordered my top ranked guards.

"Yes sir" They bowed as we walked out the mansion and traveled west a few feet.

"Teleport to the edge of Limbo and comb through the forest. I want every inch in a 15 mile radius looked through." I orders before I disappeared and the surrounding landscape switched to a forest ahead.

After I beat the shit out of John I found out he indeed did have help. Help from a psychopath that was a kidnapper and rapist with the name of Luke Blake.

I'm going to have a joy skinning him alive and burning his flesh from his bones

No one touches my girl.

My guards teleported a few yards away from me in a sporadic places.

They looked at me in union and I nodded, giving them the go ahead.

I probably needed more than five guards to comb through this massive land but I knew they didn't make it that far.

Luke had been tortured for years before he got out. Everything from whippings to starvation so he was very weak and he would have to rest a lot.

They weren't far, we could easily catch up.

After hours of searching the stupid fucking forest, which I always hated, there was noise about half a mile ahead.

Swiftly I mind liked the guards I picked out and they appeared by my side instantly.

After they were all by my side on alert we began combing through the forest in the direction of the noise.

The noise of a person shouting and another screaming.

Luke.

Since the trees were so far apart we could easily see very much of distances.

To my shock when I passed by a tree a few yards infront of me I saw a malnourished man standing over a body that was lying on the ground, curled up into a ball trying to protect itself.

It took me only a few seconds to comprehend what was happening but when I did everything inside me snapped.

I didn't think, I just acted.

I blacked out for a few moments but that's all it took for Luke's heart to be in my hand when my vision cleared from rage.

His pained screams echoed the forest as a deep satisfaction filled me.

"Take him back to the castle" I ordered to some of my guards of no one in particular.

After a moment of confused shuffling on who was going to take him a woman picked Luke up along with a man, and they disappeared.