Chaptwr 7: Castle

Ivan's POV-

Ivan's POV-

When I saw the first tear trail down her soft beautiful face it felt like a war lost in my body.

I knew I shouldn't had touched her. Shouldn't had gotten close to her. I should had just left her there.

But I couldn't.

So I did the first thing I thought to do that was my instincts, I hugged her.

She was perfectly molded into my body with her arms wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around her head like I was shielding her.

I will always protect her.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I repeated softer that time into the top of her head while I resisted the urge to kiss her.

"I never got to say goodbye to my parents" she sobbed out quietly into my chest, I slowly felt my shirt getting damp against her tears but I never pulled away.

I sighed before I gave in completely. I kissed the top of her head gently but firmly, making sure she felt my lips.

She didn't pull away, she never pulled away but instead she snuggled closer to me and for the first time in a thousand years my heart beat faster.

What is this woman doing to me?

I had a thought. One single thought and than it was in motion. I never thought about it, I didn't hesitate. I just acted.

"Hold on tight, ok?" I whispered softly to her and she nodded. I could tell she was confused by the way she held off her cries but anyways she held on tighter to me. She grasped at the back of my shift in her closed fists.

I firmly held onto her before we teleported.

Once we had landed in my room I let her go but kept her at arm distance so she could steady herself. She wobbled on her feet and blinked rapidly, definitely dizzy. She always got dizzy.

I couldn't help but smile at the adorable confusion on her face.

"Stay right here, love. I'll be back" I said before I led her to my bed and sat her down at the edge before disappearing to the kitchen.

Quickly, I made a sandwich after I shooed away the cooks becuase I wanted to be the one to provide for her.

Once I had made the sandwich which was just ham, cheese and some mayo I teleported back swiftly.

Startled by my entrance she flinched on the bed which made me frown before smirking.

"You sure are jumpy aren't you darling?" I asked.

I couldn't stop calling her mine.

She glared at me. "Well if you've died the way I have I'm sure it would have some lasting effects" she snapped out as I huffed.