Chapter 6: Goodbye

Aubrey's POV-

Aubrey's POV-

I woke up from a nightmare. A nightmare of my death, and of course I remembered every detail down to how the pain felt when the knife hit my skin.

Scared and alone I stumbled my way through my morning routine, throwing on a casual outfit that was just black sweats and a baby pink crop top along with gold bracelets.

Quickly I made it outside and into the summer sun, atleast I thought it was summer. I wasn't sure how seasons worked in heaven.

I still had so many questions and those of which could only be answered by the one and only man himself. God. Or Tony as Abby called him.

I still had to ask why she called him that which I later found out was for an absolutely adorable reason.

I didn't know how meeting with god worked so I made my way to Marabella's house for guidance.

Once I stepped up to her front door I knocked and without a doubt she opened it with a smile.

"Good morning Aubrey. How are you?" She asked happily while she invited me in but I politely declined.

"Sorry Bella—" I had a nickname for her that I was still getting her use to. "But I have a question" I asked hurriedly and she nodded while she closed the door behind her, stepping out with me.

"What is it? Is something the matter?" She asked in a worry but I smiled to calm her nerves.

"No it's just—I want to meet him but I don't know how. I just still have to many questions" I responded as she pursed her lips in thought.

"Well it works in many ways. We usually go to the top of the hill in the center of the city—" she pointed behind me to the more moderated part of the city which all had three or more stories high.

"—and meet him. But there is another way in which you pray and he will to come. He doesn't always answer that way as the speech or as he called it through it is a little jumbled up. You can try the second way first sweetheart" she explained with reassurance and I smiled with a nod.

"Ok thanks Bella! See you in a few, tell Abby I'll be back later" I winked at her in goodbye and she chucked before waving goodbye as she closed the door.

With the new information I walked my way back to my house, still not being comfortable enough to call it home.

Not taking long at all I finally made it to my bedroom. I decided on which one to do, I just kneeled down on my kneels on the side of my bed, clasped my hands together and mumbled stuff under my breath.

"Dear God—heavenly father, I am hopeful to speak to you as I still have many questions in regards to my stay in heaven. Marabella told me about this way to—talk?—to you so I'm trying this out"