Chapter 14: ♛

Aubrey's POV-

Aubrey's POV-

There was a hand brushing my hair away from my face softly, like a ghostly action.

As my brain woke up from whatever sleep I was in panic rose in my chest extremely quickly.

He was touching me.

There were pains all over my body and I couldn't even open one of my eyes since it was sealed shut. The other had a bruise right next to it so even if I could open both my eyes it would be very painful and difficult.

What I could do though was pin point that he was behind me and he was softly brushing my hair with his fingers while mumbling things.

His voice sounded different though, deeper and comforting.

But even though his voice was stranger I still freaked out immensely.

Gathering myself for a few minutes I mustered all my strength and jutted my elbow backwards, hitting something solid which I assumed was his stomach. A groan responded as I sat up quickly, my head going fuzzy and my stomach screaming in agony.

I whimpered but regardless I scrambled away from him only to end up falling off an edge, which caused me to scream in pain.

I start sobbing from both fear, confusion and pain.

When is this going to end? I've been with him for hours probably a day and the emotions the most prominent were fear and pain.

I was sick of feeling afraid.

As I scrabbled to my feet, which hurt a hurt a butt fuck tone; my eyes were still cracked shut and blurry with tears so I couldn't see anything other than fuzzy outlines of shadows.

"Hey, hey calm down" a voice said as my mind groggily swam in confusion.

I've heard that voice before but from where?

My brain was so focused on the potential of danger that it didn't even realize there was none.

A blurry shadow appeared infront of me and I flinched, backing away so my back hit a wall behind me.

Wall? Since when did forests have walls?

"Get back" I stated firmly but in fact I knew I was shaking from exhaustion and terror.

Where are we? Why is there walls? What room are we in? Are we in the city? Why dose he sound different? Why is he trying to calm me down? Do I run?

Everything hurts. I just want to sleep and cry but I'm afraid he'll try to kiss me again or worse.

There were questions everywhere in my mind but when the blurry man slowly stepped closer, about arm length away from me I noticed that he was taller than me so I had to tip my head up slightly.