Chapter 8: Wake Up

Aubrey's pov-

Aubrey's pov-

Ivan's castle was huge. After he asked me stay he led me down a corridor where a few doors were down. He led me to a door at the very end which I wanted desperately to ask why he had so many rooms but I never did.

He opened the door which opened up to a large bedroom with a luxury bathroom and walk in closet that was empty.

After walking around and realizing I didn't have any night clothes I turned to him and saw him leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed. He was just staring at me as he normally did, with no emotions on his face.

"Can I umm, have some cloths please?" I asked hesitatly. He nodded before disappearing.

He really loves teleporting, can't blame him since I'd do the same thing if I could and I wasn't almost sick when he teleported us here.

I always got sick.

I don't know why I said yes to staying. One moment he asked and the next my mouth agreed. I didn't regret it but it was frustrating in his presence I could never control my actions.

Ivan teleported back into the room with a grey gotten shirt, sweats and some boxers. He handed them to me and I thanked him before walking into the bathroom to get changed.

I hastily changed into his cloths, his shirt dropping down to almost my knees and I had to roll up the boxers a couple times for them not to slide off. I hadn't bother with the pants since I run walk when I'm sleeping.

Once situated I got out and saw he wasn't there anymore.

Slightly saddened I closed the door, turned off the lights and got into the bed that felt like a cloud.

Quickly my eyes shut and for the first time since I died I went to sleep without thoughts.

TIME SKIP

I gasped and shot up in the bed, startled awake with the sensation of pain in the middle of my chest.

I leaped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom, yanking up the shirt I saw my clean untouched skin.

Im ok. I don't have a blade in my skin. It was just a nightmare.

I sighed out a shudder before walking out the bathroom after turning off the light. I climbed back into bed before I stared at the ceiling, feeling the man's knife against my neck and his breath on my face. I felt my blood pouring on my skin and my breath leaving my lungs in a chill.

The images that flashed in my head that night were ones I wish I could have forgotten. But they were there to stay.

So I stared at the ceiling for what was like an hour before I got so scared of the darkness so I tiptoe out of bed.