𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐CAT└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
CAT
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

MARINETTE'S POV

Today was a very special day as it was the great wall race.

But I wasn't as interested as the others. I decided to take a walk around the city to clear my mind.

I was walking around looking at the different stores around me.

"You should buy something." Tikki suggested hiding inside my bag.

"I think it's better we didn't just come here to buy me a new cell phone and go for a walk, nothing more!" I tell her as I continued walking.

I stopped in front of an alley. I felt something strange coming from him and I started to concentrate on my hearing and I could hear something that sounded like... meowing?

I got closer and saw that it was a black cat, it had a scar on its right eye. I felt a little sad for the kitten and decided to get closer to him.

I approached and stretched out my hand, hoping he would understand what I wanted to do. He backed away at first but then he decided to get closer.

I started petting him. He was so cute, his black fur reminded me of someone...

I let go of my hand from his head as I started to remember the old times.

The cat seems to have noticed my sadness. He then came over and started snuggling against my leg. I smiled at his sweet act.

Tikki came out of my bag and glared at the kitten, looking irritated.

"Cats... Ahm always looking for people to torment." Tikki said looking annoyed at the cat. I can't blame you there because I know what it's like to live with a certain black cat twenty four hours a day.

My attention returns to the cat and I noticed that he was looking at Tikki in confusion. He seemed curious about the strange little creature I had with me.

I can't blame him because I was also a bit confused when I met Tikki for the first time.

That's when a thought came to mind. I look at the cat and realize that it has no identification.

'It must be a stray cat' I think to myself. I smiled sweetly as I took the little animal into my arms and he was surprised by it.

"So I'm going to keep it!" I announced without taking my eyes off him.

Tikki didn't say anything, she just nodded. I started to walk out of the alley with the cat in my arms.

I went back to Pigsy Noodles. Nobody understands that it was good in a way. I went up the stairs and opened the apartment door.

As soon as they heard the door open, the kwamis floated towards me. I put the cat down and looked at the kwamis. 

"guys, meet our new friend" announced excitedly. the kwamis approached and started playing with him, except for trixx and xuppu, who looked at the cat with resentment.

I decided to go see who won the race...

NOBODY'S POV

As soon as Marinette left, the kwamis went to watch. Trixx and Xuppu however did not go with them. Instead, the two went towards Marinette's room, leaving the door open.

This caught the attention of the cat who followed them. As soon as he entered the room, the door behind him closed, making him jump back in surprise. He looks up and sees Xuppu and Trixx looking at him angrily.

"There's no point in pretending for us!" Trixx announced. "We know who you are, demon!"

As soon as she said that the 'cat' couldn't help but let out a light laugh. The 'cat's' eyes begin to glow purple when he reveals himself.

He was a monkey with black fur. He raises his hands in the air showing that he is innocent.

"Don't worry little creatures, I don't want to do anything bad to your Guardian." He said as he approached. "Although I am extremely irritated that they placed a child not only as Guardian of the main box of miracles but also because she will also eternally be the bearer of the ladybug miracles...".

This made Trixx and Xuppu look at each other and sigh in acceptance. They knew that the demons would never dare to touch the miracles because of the ancient oath and that monkey demon was one of them.

Xuppu then looks at him with a serious look: "Okay we'll trust you but only because Marinette likes you." He said trying to hide the annoyance he had.

"Oh really? In that case I promise never to betray your master..." As soon as the black-furred monkey said that he turns back into a cat and goes towards the other kwamis who have no idea that he is a demon.

Trixx and Xuppu look at each other worriedly, hoping that the shadow manipulator will fulfill his promise...

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<