𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY └──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

MARINETTE'S POV

I was watching MK training with Monkey King. A little monkey came to me and I lay down on my lap and couldn't help but be moved by it.

Ever since I met the Monkey King he has been friendly with me and his monkey friends. He acted like he already knew me which was strange but I didn't think much of it since he wouldn't find out about me and my cousins.

I look at the sky for any sign of them. I noticed something coming towards me. I was quickly pulled by a group of monkeys who took me out of the way.

Honestly, the way these monkeys were acting towards me was as if I were a baby that only knows how to get into trouble, which is not a lie.

"Are you well?!" A monkey asked me looking worried.

"Y-Yes, thank you..." I thanked him while rubbing his little head trying to calm him and the other monkeys.

I didn't know how but somehow I managed to understand monkeys, I don't know why I can't understand other animals but I'm happy to have someone to talk to while MK trains.

As soon as the dust settled I could see that it was the MK that almost fell on top of me. I'm a little surprised that he's still there and still standing almost as if he were a stone.

Monkey King then appeared from the sky. He picked up the MK and spun it around like it was a rag doll.

"Better... Much, much better! You're getting the hang of it, man!" Monkey King said as me and the monkeys approached.

"Oh, really?" MK asked with hope in his eyes. Without realizing I was next to him.

"I mean... It makes sense that you're being trained by me! Now we just need to work on your focus!" Monkey King said as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm the best at focusing- HOW DO I WORK ON MY FOCUS?! I'm like the best at focusing!" MK said. I quickly shook my head.

"I don't think so MK you get distracted a lot." I said making him notice my presence.

"Ah if anyone is the best at focusing then it's me." Monkey King said making me remember some stories my cousins told me.

"What?! Literally your entire league is about you being impulsive and ignorant of your responsibilities!" MK countered as he picked up the Monkey King and threw it to the ground revealed to be a piece of paper.

"Hmmm...! That's where you're wrong!" Monkey King said causing MK to start counting the many times Monkey King got distracted.

"You see that's the problem. You get stressed about the negative. Focus is to absorb everything around you but only pay attention to what matters." Monkey King says doing his monologue.