𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐SUCCESSOR OF SHADOWS  └──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
SUCCESSOR OF SHADOWS 
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

NOBODY'S POV

Somewhere in Megapolis there was a theater where a certain monkey demon existed.

Liu Er Mihou or better known as the Six-Eared Macaque has just come out of another one of his performances. This was the dark-haired monkey's way of making money.

Bored Macaque decided to visit his favorite apprentice: Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

He uses his shadow manipulation ability to find the blue-haired girl.

After a few minutes he finds her. He then teleports to the girl but remains in her shadow so as not to be discovered.

Marinette was scrolling through her phone with her headphones in so she didn't notice the shadow watching her.

Macaque, on the other hand, realized that the place they were in was unfamiliar. 

He notices that it was a room not like the room the girl has in the Monkey King's successor's apartment. No, this one was different.

He decided not to give it much importance and turned his attention to the girl who was very focused on her phone.

Macaque hears her humming so he thought she was listening to music but changes his mind when he hears her laugh and say. "You never change."

He appears behind her and looks at his phone. Macaque saw that she was actually on a video call with someone.

His hair was black with blue at the ends and he was playing a guitar. Trying to figure out what he was singing Macaque uses his six ears to listen.

A vein popped out of his forehead as he had an angry and angry expression. Turns out the song was a love song but specifically a love song for Marinette and from the looks of it she was enjoying it.

Macaque didn't like that at all. Who does this kid think he is?! He wasn't going to let this go cheap.

He then stops being a shadow and takes the phone from Marinette's hand. Marinette is shocked to have her phone taken away.

"Hey!! Give me back-" She stops when she realizes that it was Macaque who took the phone from her. She is shocked but also confused as to why he is here.