𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐FRIEND└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
FRIEND
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

NOBODY'S POV

The thieves then looked at the lion. The leader then turns and takes a few steps closer to the lion. He had a look of disgust.

"Huh? And why should we obey you?" The leader teases while facing the lion. "You better leave if you won't regret it!" The leader warned him.

But the Lion didn't move, instead he gave him a look of anger and disgust. Which made the leader very angry. "Don't look at me like that you-" 

The leader was then punched in the stomach by the Lion. The leader falls to the ground and raises his head in anger.

"Bastard... ATTACK!" As soon as he said that, his henchmen went towards the Lion. They started to fight, totally forgetting that the girl who was being robbed was there. 

The bandits began to attack with their buttons and together. The Lion was managing to deal with them but it was getting difficult as they always ended up getting up and the bandits were having problems with the Lion's agility and strength.

Marinette watched everything from afar, surprised and nervous, but at the same time she was a little sad because her training hadn't led her to anything. Tikki realizes this and quickly leaves her hiding place to help Marinette.

"M-Marinette are you okay? Does it hurt a lot?" Tikki asks, worried that Marinette could be hurt. Marinette just nods and stands up while wiping the bleeding from her nose.

One of the henchmen of the group of bandits ends up noticing that Marinette had gotten up and thinking that she had run away, he quickly runs up to her and grabs her forearm. Marinette screams because the bandit had held tight to her wound and she felt a sharp pain.

Hearing the girl's scream, the Lion looks towards them and realizes what is happening: "NO! Let that child go!" The lion cried out worried about the child's safety. "Ah! Then come here and try to catch me-" Marinette with all her strength punches the man in the face.

"What's more-" The man staggers back holding his cheek right where Marinette had punched him. "You punched me... HOW DARE YOU-" He immediately stops after looking at Marinette.   

But Marinette wasn't like before, she had actually transformed, transforming without anyone noticing. She had an expression of hatred, anger and disgust, she seemed furious. Her eyes glowed red as a dark aura surrounded her. "You will pay for what you did...!" Ladybug then charges at high speed towards the man.