𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
THIS IS THE END 
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

NOBODY'S POV

She didn't expect this kind of reaction from the monkie kid gang. The minute she appeared Marinette didn't even have time to apologize as she was trapped in the arms of her friends.

It turns out that MK told them the real reason why Marinette was on Jin and Yin's side in the competition. After Marinette told the truth they forgave her.

At that moment they were on Sandy's aircraft. Sandy was helping Tang exercise, Pigsy was cooking, and Mei and MK were training.

While Marinette was drawing in her notebook. She looks away from her drawing and watches MK and Mei training.

She observes how the two trained as if they were in battle. But that doesn't compare to Macaque training.

Speaking of him, Marinette hadn't seen him since the day she told him about her past. Which she didn't want to remember.

She shakes her head trying to get that painful memory out of her mind. On the one hand, it was good to vent to someone. Someone trustworthy.

Marinette saw MK transform into a giant. And make the sand fly everywhere.

MK and Mei were now on the aircraft along with the others. Marinette gets up and walks over to the two.

"You've already got the hang of this mystical monkey thing!" Mei praised as Marinette nodded.

"Ahh thanks Mei..." MK thanked him. "But it's true! Big sister is right brother MK!" Marinette says with a bright smile on her face.

Mei starts to give a speech which Marinette manages to ignore. She looked at MK and noticed that he was looking at his drink strangely.

Marinette wanted to ask what she hears but managed to stay quiet. She turns towards the railing of the aircraft.

She looks up at the clear blue sky. In fact, she should be with her cousins right now.

But it turns out that they got a job in another city since Marinette insisted that they get one, which luckily they agreed to.

"Snack time!!" Marinette looks back and sees Pigsy with a tray with six bowls of noodles ready. She smiles as she smells the noodles.

"Haha! Time for my tummy to be happy!" Sandy says looking at delicious noodles. Marinette picks up a bowl and smiles.

"Thanks Pigsy!!" Marinette says as Pigsy runs his hand over her head. "Not that child!"