𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
MASTER KAY
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

NOBODY'S POV

Marinette was still sleeping. While Redson just watched.

He had already called his mother to tell her that the key wasn't there but he had found something even more interesting.

He told Princess Iron Fan about a little girl who looked the same as the heroine she used to tell him about.

And of course she didn't believe it at first but when she went there and saw Marinette she started to believe it.

But that wasn't the only thing that surprised her, Marinette's aura was powerful, showing that Marinette was superior to an ordinary human.

But the reason Marinette has this aura is because Tikki transferred part of her powers.

Redson asked and begged her mother if she and her father could adopt there.

Princess Iron Fan thought about it and decided to accept because she always wanted to have a daughter.

But first he would talk to Demon Bull King about the matter and see if he would accept a new member into the family.

Now Redson was waiting for MK to arrive so he could get the key and leave with his new little sister.

To tell the truth, Redson didn't expect that he, the heir of the Demon Bull Family, would beg to have a mortal sister.

But something about her caught his attention. But he was a little uncomfortable inside that house.

Because it seemed like thousands of eyes were watching him.

At first he thought it was the cat the girl had. But later the feeling passed and was evident throughout the house.

Redson sighed, feeling bored from waiting so long. Until he starts to hear laughter coming from outside the establishment.

Realizing it was MK he smiles.

"Looks like he's finally back." Redson murmured, getting up but before he looked at Marinette who was sleeping peacefully.

'I'm sorry Candy for the noise I'm about to make.' Redson says in thoughts.

That's when he saw the cat go up to Marinette and use both of its paws to cover her ears.

Making Redson raise his eyebrow and wonder how that tiny being knew.

But at the same time it would help because it wouldn't make too much noise.