𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐SPIDER QUEEN'S REVENGE└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
SPIDER QUEEN'S REVENGE
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

MARINETTE'S POV

I was on the flower fruit mountain together with MK who decided to take his training to another level. I could see from the way they are fighting that MK is improving.

It was then that the Monkey King threw the MK causing a rockslide. Luckily the little monkeys and I got out of the way in time before we got stuck.

Monkey King then jumped near the cairn: "Okay! Starting the class, how did I win?" Monkey King says as he took the MK out of the pile of rocks.

"Uh... You buried me under a landslide?" MK responds more like a question. I look at the Monkey King although that's exactly what he did.

"Yes but! Why were you right in front of a landslide?" Monkey King questioned making me look at him in confusion. "Because you put me there!" MK says while shaking his arm.

"No no no no. I put you where I wanted to put me where you wanted me!" Monkey King says, leaving me even more confused: "It's called... Distraction."

MK scratches the back of his head: "Sounds like a pretty dark lesson." "Too soon, little guy." Monkey King stops him.

MK throws himself on the ground: "I'll never be as good as you." Monkey King and I approached him. "Pfft! Not with that attitude!" Monkey King says as he leaned over to look at him. "Released!"

"Right! Marinette and I better get going, so she and I can find Mei and the others to-" MK is shocked when a pillow is thrown at him and I jump in surprise in the process.

"HEY!" MK shouts before stopping after seeing Monkey King packing up to watch the fireworks. "Wow... How long were you preparing this?"

"Come here, it's New Year's, man. Let's watch the fireworks." Monkey King says pointing to his. "Ah uh I'd love to but we should really go back to our..." I interrupted him placing my hand on his shoulder with not so much difficulty. "Let's watch the fireworks with him MK... Like he must have been here for a long time without anyone but the monkeys."

MK sighed before looking at the Monkey King. "Okay" MK says as he sits down next to the Monkey King.

I smiled before turning to the little monkeys that were there. "Do you want to watch it with an agent?" I asked the little monkeys. They smiled before running over to me, climbing on my shoulders. I laughed a little before sitting down next to MK.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

"Fireworks! Over a millennium and fireworks are still the best thing humans have invented." Monkey King said as he took a piece of his fur and turned it into food.