𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐LITTLE SISTER └──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
LITTLE SISTER
└──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

MARINETTE'S POV

We were in front of the biggest authority in Megapolis. The Mayor came here to 'thank' for everything MK did.

As a thank you, the Mayor gave MK a key that can open anything. I honestly needed to know who the key manufacturer is to see if they could make one for me.

The Mayor gave a strange laugh. I decided to get closer since I was hiding behind the door. I approached the Mayor and gave him a smile.

I tugged at his clothes, drawing his attention: "Thank you for the gift, Mr. Mayor, I promise that Mr. MK and I will take good care of him!"

The Mayor looks at me with wide eyes before expressing an awkward smile.

"Oh Oh~ But he's not the only one who will receive something today~" The Mayor said leaving me confused.

He then reached behind his back before taking something out of his pocket. I got closer to see what it was.

When he opened his hand he revealed an amulet. It was white and blue and its chain was black and like the key it had an image of a skeleton. I felt something strange coming from him but I didn't care.

"Take child and all yours~" The Mayor says as he places the strange amulet around my neck. I felt a cold and familiar sensation as soon as the amulet touched my neck.

I held the amulet around my neck with my hand looking at it in awe. I was so distracted looking at the amulet that I didn't even notice Tikki's uncomfortable gaze on my bag.

I started paying even more attention when I felt overwhelmed by the amulet. My eyes went lifeless for a brief moment before my attention was caught by MK and Mei.

"Hey Mari! Mei and I are going to the arcade, do you want to come too?" MK asked directed at Mei who was waving at us.

"No thanks, I think I'll stay here but I appreciate the invitation Mr. Mk!" As soon as I said that MK raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Mr. MK?" He asks with a hint of playfulness. I soon realized what he meant by that.

"Sorry, I forgot..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously as I tried to gain courage. "I thank you Big Brother!"

I turned my face away in embarrassment while MK was moved by what I said. He ran to me and hugged me.

Since I told MK about my identity without telling him about the miraculous box, he promised me that he would keep it a secret with two conditions.